So who are our New Senators?

Started by Major Matt Lewis, January 18, 2007, 06:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Matt Lewis

What are the results of the recent election?
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Books OToole

G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Frenchie

Thanks, Books. Now I've got Roger Daltry screaming in my head.

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss...
Yours, &c.,

Guy 'Frenchie' LaFrance
Vous pouvez voir par mes vĂȘtements que je ne suis pas un cowboy.

River City John

Tracy Thorpe
Jack Bursovsky
Bob Chenault
Jim Boekke
Dave Williams

all have been notified.
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Bristow Kid

Congratulations to all the new Senators.  Best of luck in 2007.

Bristow Kid
Prayer Posse
SCORRS
NCOWS #2540
Grand Army of the Frontier #437
Department of the Missouri
PWDFR #149
RATS #233
SASS #68717
WARTHOG

Dr. Bob

Congratulations to the newly elected Senators.  I know that you will serve with distinction!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

French Jack

I did not wish to say anything until someone had broken the string.  

I would like to thank all who supported me in my bid for re-election.  I will do my utmost to perform my duties in a fair, reasonable manner.  I am willing to listen to any member who has a question or problem.  My contact information is in "The Shootist". I hope to meet and see many of you at the upcoming Convention.

Thanks.  
French Jack

Lone Gunman

Quote from: French Jack on January 19, 2007, 07:40:28 PM
I am willing to listen to any member who has a question.

Is a dog's mouth really cleaner than a humans? 

The results have been posted at the Official NCOWS website.
George "Lone Gunman" Warnick

"...A man of notoriously vicious & intemperate disposition"

French Jack

L.G.--- To answer your question-- NO.  Just different bacteria, unless you tend to drool a lot.  ;D  :P
French Jack

Quick Fire

I too, would like to thank all who supported me. Much appreciated. And like Robert just said, my ears are open to any NCOWS members. My contact info is also in the Shootist. Again thank you all.

Quick Fire aka Jack Bursovsky
QuickFire                                 Lt. Colonel, Division of Nebraska                                                                                                                                                                          GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                                         
NCOWS 1717

Pit Mule

Fellow members,
I want to thank you for your continued support! Please feel free to contact me with your questions or concerns at any time. I will continue to act in the best interest of NCOWS as an organization and it's membership. See you on the range.

Tracy Thorpe
fortdesmoinesrangers.com

Fort Des Moines Rangers
Cedar Valley Vigilantes
Zen Shootists
Nebraska Territorial Rangers
Member: The Naughty Posse
SASS #29220 ( Classic Cowboy )
NRA Life
SASS ROII
NRA RSO
Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, & notice more than you realize.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com