Alessandro Pietta

Started by Col. Riddles, January 17, 2007, 03:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col. Riddles

Mr. Pietta, I understand you frequent this forum and the SASS Wire. Please contact me via PM or email. I'd like to discuss something with you about your 1873 SAA revolvers.
God answers knee mail † ><>
BOLD
SCORRS
SASS 7462 Life

Wolfgang

Col. Riddles, . . ya can find him on the SASS wire if you put in his alias "Alchemista"  ( sp ? .. ya gotta spell it right, and I may not have ) and then ya can private message him.  Or to to the Pietta web site and send an Email.  Good shootin', . . . .  :)
Beware the man with one gun, he probably knows how to use it.

alchimista

I'm try to be always alchimista  :D :D
Col.Riddles contact me via e.mail : info@pietta.it

Buffalo Creek Law Dog

I just ordered a Pietta 1873 SAA in .357 mag.  Anything I should know???

Cheers!
SASS 66621
BOLD 678
AFS 43
NFA
ABPA

alchimista

sure... that is perfect.....  :D :D :D

Buffalo Creek Law Dog

Quote from: alchimista on February 06, 2007, 10:19:43 AM
sure... that is perfect.....  :D :D :D

Sounds good to me.  I'm looking forward to its arrival.

All the best.
SASS 66621
BOLD 678
AFS 43
NFA
ABPA

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Marshal Will Wingam

Fox Creek Kid

Mr. Pietta,

Are you ever going to offer the GW II with a SAA blackpowder frame?

Col. Riddles

Alchimista, I already contacted you about the pin that holds the firing pin into the hammer of the 1873 SAA. Thanks for your quick response and for building a fine CAS gun for us pard.  :)
BOLD
SCORRS
SASS 7462 Life

alchimista

first,
Mr Pietta is my father..... you can call me alchimista, here, or Alessandro when you'll meet.

The black powder version is already available and imported through DIXIE GUN WORKS and TRADITION'S.

Trinity

Alchimista:

Your mention of Dixie Gun Works has brought to mind something that I've been wondering about for years.  I own and love your Dance Brothers replica.  Is there a special reason why it is only available through Dixie?  This is not a complaint, because the folks at Dixie are super.  I'm only curious.  Also, why is there no mention of it on your website?

Thanks for making so many great products!

Trinity
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Fox Creek Kid

Alessandro, I don't think you understood me. I mean the SAA blackpowder FRAME style in .45 Colt & 44-40 of the Great Western II revolver as imported by EMF and not the percussion version. Capish?  ;)

Col. Riddles

He means the frame with the screw underneath the base pin that must be removed in order to remove the cylinder base pin as found in 1st Gen Colt SAAs.
BOLD
SCORRS
SASS 7462 Life

alchimista

ops.... sorry pards... ::)... I can only tell you that we can procude this frame ... ;)

About the Dance: easy..... we got an agreement for the exclusivity of this gun to them.
The same for other guns: Smith Carbine and Starr Revolvers.

Marshal Will Wingam

I sent you an email, but didn't see a reply. Maybe the spam filters grabbed it. I'll ask it here so it won't get lost again.

How are the frames on your 1858 Remington pistols made? Are they cast, forged, etc? Will they stand up to continuous use with factory .45lc loads if shot with a .45lc conversion cylinder?

Thanks,

MWW

Trinity

Quote from: alchimista on February 07, 2007, 11:39:30 PM
ops.... sorry pards... ::)... I can only tell you that we can procude this frame ... ;)

About the Dance: easy..... we got an agreement for the exclusivity of this gun to them.
The same for other guns: Smith Carbine and Starr Revolvers.

I figured it was something like that.  Thanks!

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on February 08, 2007, 01:02:34 PM
I sent you an email, but didn't see a reply. Maybe the spam filters grabbed it. I'll ask it here so it won't get lost again.

How are the frames on your 1858 Remington pistols made? Are they cast, forged, etc? Will they stand up to continuous use with factory .45lc loads if shot with a .45lc conversion cylinder?

Thanks,

MWW

I just bought one of these and am looking forward to shooting it. ;D

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Trinity on February 08, 2007, 09:01:31 PMI just bought one of these and am looking forward to shooting it. ;D
Well, congrats. Be sure to let us know how it is.  ;)

alchimista

ehi Marshal,
I can not answer to your e.mail and to this post.
There's an heavy insurance situation behind your question......  :-X ...... the unique answer that you always receive from me is: our guns can stand up if you always use orginal parts and original cylinders, with the right load.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com