1851 Navy pics

Started by Stacey Lee, December 31, 2006, 10:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacey Lee

These are my Piettas, one is going to be .38 Colt soon with gated cylinder conversion.
These are the Cabelas offering currently, the Colt Medallion inlays are mine, and re-paint of the Rebel Flag inlays are mine too, they needed it.

Cheers, Stacey Lee

White Buffalo Chip

Howdy Stacey,
Those are some nice looking pieces.I'm
thinking about going to some form of
ivory grips on my o\t's,those are cool.
WBC
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

Riot Earp

I just ordered the 1860 Army version from Cabellas. It was on sale for $199.99. It has the Union flag on both grip panels.

I hope it's well made.

Michael 'Deadwood' Clemons

Stacy,,thoes are a handome pair. Dont them OTs revolverse,,,BP or Cartarige,,,just have an ambience others dont have?
This week I got my Cimerron '72 OT Army grip and am totally in love!
Congrats!
'AND I LOOKED, AND BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: AND HIS NAME THAT SAT ON HIM WAS DEATH, AND HELL FOLLOWED WITH HIM.'
REVELATIONS 6:8

SASS# 74755

THE SHOOTIST BOARD  http://b5.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=angelsandbadmen

Jubel

Stacy nice set of 1851's. I did the conversion to mine then decided I wanted the Leech and Rigdon barrel on mine for the true Confederate Colt, bought the barrel at VTI. I can switch back and forth as impression/persona demands. I you convert to 38 Colt  the hollowbase ammo or bullets if you roll ya own is available at River Junction. Have fun pard and enjoy.
Cousin we been ashooten at each other all day! How about we stop for a beer then we kin go home and get our axes. Or just as good, lets forget this whole dang feud, I'm agetten too old for this anyhow!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com