Possible new posse in northern Indiana

Started by Will Sellit, December 12, 2006, 10:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Sellit

There is a growing interest in the northern Indiana area to start an NCOWS posse and I would like to know if there might be interest from this forum.
I have been talking with Curt Ebersole aka C.C. Filson, owner of Paradise Pass in Warsaw Indiana about this and it is possible to hold the events there.
Cutters Raiders, a SASS club, shoots the first Saturday of each month year round there and hopefully there is enough interest to set up a schedule for a NCOWS posse.
Paradise Pass was started early this year and the work that has been accomplished at the facility is remarkable. If I remember right they now have 6 stages finished and will be adding 6 more. They have a new 26' x 52' club house and will be adding a mounted shooting area. Currently there is also a 300 yard long range area.
With the 12 acres available for camping I feel this is an ideal facility for starting a new posse.
Hopefully if you go to www.home.earthlink.net/%7Erhelser/ you can get a snapshot look at the facilities. Please don't let the pictures of some of the men scare you. Not everyone in northern Indiana is that scary.
Please respond here or e-mail me if you have any thoughts or interest in a new posse in northern Indiana.

Thanks.

Will Sellit  aka  Dick Howell

River City John

New posses are always welcome, but it should be a case of-" if there is the interest within YOUR group to form a Posse"- then write up your proposal and petition the Secretary to submit it before the Congress.

I would encourage any and all who feel they want to join and abide by the rules and regs of the organization.

(That would make three possible new posses who have contacted someone within the organization expressing an interest in forming a charter Posse. Yahoo!) ;D
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Irish Dave

That's great, Will.
If there's anything we at GLFMC can do to help, please let us know. It'd be nice to have a second Indiana posse.

And likewise, if there are those here who can assist, I'm sure they'll be more than willing.
You might talk to Joss House (CA) or Rowdy Fulcher (KY) or Kayleen (IA). They have all been involved in starting posses in the recent past and I'm sure they could help advise you.
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com