Stages for the National Shoot, 2007

Started by French Jack, December 07, 2006, 04:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

French Jack

We are soliciting stages written for the 2007 National Shoot.  The theme will be "Penny Dreadfuls" or dime novels.  Pick your favorite hero or heroine of the exciting world of Ned Buntline and others, write up an action packed stage, and submit them to me.

Again, this is the opportunity some of you have been waiting for!  River City John, where are you?  Step up to the plate, and get the chance to have your stage get National recognition.

The cutoff date will be the NCOWS Convention in February.  Please have submissions to me by then.  Thanks,

French Jack

aka:  Robert Chenault, 92 Smithfield Rd., Shelbyville, Ky. 40065
French Jack

Sam Perfye

French Jack, would delivery of the scenerio at the convention be acceptable? Thanks, Al
Raise the Black Flag and ride hard boys, Our cause is just and our enemies our many.

French Jack

Al, it certainly would be acceptable.  We just need them by then so that we can get everythihg set up, gee'd and haw'ed etc.

I will be working part of the time at the NCOWS table, and will be there Friday and Saturday.
French Jack

Rowdy Fulcher

Quote from: French Jack on December 08, 2006, 05:25:26 AM
Al, it certainly would be acceptable.  We just need them by then so that we can get everythihg set up, gee'd and haw'ed etc.

I will be working part of the time at the NCOWS table, and will be there Friday and Saturday.
[Can you believe it's just 6 months till the Nationals , We can't wait , we have been hard at work
on the sidematches they are going to be alot of fun Hope everyone has made there plans/quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com