Dude

Started by Free Hand, November 28, 2006, 10:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

I just got back from the burger joint.  What was Del going on about?  ???
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

litl rooster's got him a new book to stand on . but Del's got a blank space at his end
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Forty Rod

Looks like a brain flush, Del.  ;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Delmonico

I've been gettin' a bit of help with posts lately, somebody likes to push the buttons with his nose. ;D  He can walk up and do it now and he don't need no dictionary to stand on. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on December 08, 2006, 09:41:35 AM
I've been gettin' a bit of help with posts lately, somebody likes to push the buttons with his nose. ;D  He can walk up and do it now and he don't need no dictionary to stand on. ;D

Explains the dead space in your post ;D
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

Rowdy may have been trying to send a message.   :o :o ??? ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Looked like a lot of dead air to me.  If Rowdy had sent it, he would have typed: "Woof woof woof wooof." ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on December 08, 2006, 05:27:44 PM
Looked like a lot of dead air to me.  If Rowdy had sent it, he would have typed: "Woof woof woof wooof." ;D

I wasn't trying to imply Rowdy was responsible for the dead air.....but one of the 2 are ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com