Rare Winchester's

Started by stepnmud, November 09, 2006, 10:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stepnmud

Just wanted to post this web site again, so folks can see several different model's of Henry rifles.

http://www.rarewinchesters.com/gunroom/1860/model_60.shtml

Steel Horse Bailey

Very nice site.  Thanks for posting.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Major 2

Two Henry's are listed for sale on the site @ $35,500 & $32,500

Could you imagine what....
Henry Rifle  s/n 13001 mfg 1866 - Experimental Henry w/loading gate, octagon barrel, enclosed mag tube, 98% OA Condition, appears unfired, s/n "13001-EXP"
price would be ?   :o

Thanks Stepmud  :)
when planets align...do the deal !

Coffinmaker

Major 2,

Take your Broker to lunch.  Make it a nice lunch, then put the house up for sale and .........................

Coffinmaker

Tuolumne Lawman

Great site.  Thanks,

what I found interesting was that there are two original Henry carbines on the site.  I had an argument with a fellow reenactor (a stitch nazi of the first order) who sworn no such animal ever existed. I guess I should have told him to kiss Yellowstone Kelly's B_tt!
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

The Avocado Kid

Ah,politics and stich nazi's reminds me of my reenactor days or should i say years,the reason I left the group. The rare Winchester page is a great webpage, a great place to go and compare replica's and orig.guns,that website will help you cut through a-lot of BS when people say this or that replica is not correct.
"Holy smokes thats a lot of Indians!!".....General George Armstrong Custer 7th Cavalry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com