Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

I think that Leo was suffering some sort of separation anxiety.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on August 10, 2009, 06:05:59 AM
Leo, C-A-P-A-B-L-E. ;D
Guess his "P" key was stuck................ ;D ::) 8)
Quote from: litl rooster on August 10, 2009, 07:28:18 AM
Buck............it may have been the electro shock therapy

I think that loosens it. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

Del, I guess Leo must be recuperating from his separation anxiety complex.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Yep, everything is now right in Leo's world.  Nurse Lil gived me some treatments an I is all better. 

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on August 10, 2009, 08:14:17 AM
Maybe he was giving us a "P" sample, Buck.

Now that was just funny.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

I remember the part in the story where Randall gets takin ta electro shock theropy an when he gets back he tells the other guys, "I lit up like a slot machine an coins fell outta my a$$".

That was classic.  I on the other hand got a differnt sort a theropy.  Someone should a told Ratchet ta just...ahhh nevermind.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

I'm glad that once again the planets are properly aligned in Leo's little world.

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 10, 2009, 03:36:51 PM
I'm glad that once again the planets are properly aligned in Leo's little world.

When the planets are all aligned it causes strange gravitational pulls on things. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

There's quite a bit of that strangeness that comes from the West Coast, it sorta reminds me of the X Files sometimes.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Delmonico on August 10, 2009, 03:51:29 PM
When the planets are all aligned it causes strange gravitational pulls on things. ;D

It wasn't gravity.  An Pop, if enjoyin quality lovin time with yer squeeze is strangness ta ya, then you's the one that needs therapy.

Ok, I'll quit now.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Leo, I've been married to the same wonderful lady for almost 36 years, If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm still on my first, and I might add, last marriage.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 10, 2009, 04:13:26 PM
Leo, I've been married to the same wonderful lady for almost 36 years, If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm still on my first, and I might add, last marriage.

I admire you fer that.  Me, I had ta go through a trial run first.  But I am definately on ma last.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

We've worked different days and and different shifts so we had to find time in the middle somewhere.  We got a "wild hair" about a month ago and got tickets and hotel reservations for San Antonio. We drove down to San Antonio last week end and had a great time. She goes on vacations and I go on vacations. We, each have separate lives and that works for us.

Delmonico

Don't matter, we have a pill to cure all ill here, which one do you like?

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Del, That looks like the bill of fare at a "Pharm" party!

Sod Buster

Quote from: Delmonico on August 10, 2009, 06:22:17 PM
Don't matter, we have a pill to cure all ill here, which one do you like?

I think I will just close my eyes and pick one.....
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Silver Creek Slim

There's even one fer 40 Rod.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

Forty Rod

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on August 10, 2009, 07:30:24 PM

There's even one fer 40 Rod.

Slim

I like the brown ones with an M on 'em.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com