Harpo done hacked Rooster's account...

Shocked

Grin

Cool         Rolleyes

Cheesy         Whatever

;D ;D

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 13, 2008, 03:26:27 AM
Marx Brothers?  Don't they make TOYS?

Naw, they came up with a political view that focuses more on the working class. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on November 13, 2008, 06:55:35 PM
;D ;D

Naw, they came up with a political view that focuses more on the working class. ;D

Most left wing Liberals think the workin' folks have no class. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

Trinty, You must be speakin' of Cuzzin Karl Marx.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Lucky Irish Tom

Wasn't he tha one with tha horn!  ::)
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Didn't the one on the left sell pickles at one time?
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Trinity on November 13, 2008, 08:06:53 PM
Didn't the one on the left sell pickles at one time?

You bet yer life he did ;D
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Texas Lawdog

Say the Secret Word and Win a $100.

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Trinity on November 13, 2008, 06:55:35 PM
;D ;D

:o

Naw Ah didn't hack Yah, Ifin Ah had, You would not be here. :D

:o

Marshal what has no use fer hackers. >:(

Might have been a Kantankerous Kosie. ;)

;D

8)
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

Ya get an F on that one.  Clicked the link an got told there weren't nothin ta say about it.  Prolly coulda worked harder an found somethin, but I'm lazy. ::)

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Weird, won't link for me, but I search and come up with it.

The Hackers (Swedish Hackare) were a race of short people who used to live in Scandinavia, according to Swedish folklore.

They were called hackers because they cultivated the land by hacking the soil and not by plowing it. The sites where they had been were marked by heaps of stones, hackehemman (meaning "hacker homesteads"), which were large stones that the hackers could not move, and smaller stones around them.

They supposedly had many children and large families, and when a family had many children, they were compared to the hackers.

The Swedish author Verner von Heidenstam connected the tradition to escaped thralls who made a living of the poor soils which others did not wish to use.

Figger a short little Swede will cut him off at the knees with a little battle axe. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Del, That's very interesting about the info on the Hackers.

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Delmonico on November 14, 2008, 05:51:49 PM
Weird, won't link for me, but I search and come up with it.

The Hackers (Swedish Hackare) were a race of short people who used to live in Scandinavia, according to Swedish folklore.

They were called hackers because they cultivated the land by hacking the soil and not by plowing it. The sites where they had been were marked by heaps of stones, hackehemman (meaning "hacker homesteads"), which were large stones that the hackers could not move, and smaller stones around them.

They supposedly had many children and large families, and when a family had many children, they were compared to the hackers. :D

Different spelling,

Out of context,  Procedural!, >:(

Armed with axes, is that the diffination of 'Short-Cut?' :o

Marshall Who is Not Swedish, N has Nothing Genst Em. >:(

Dell, Yeh need to take some of Dem Blue pills. ;D

:D

8)

The Swedish author Verner von Heidenstam connected the tradition to escaped thralls who made a living of the poor soils which others did not wish to use.

Figger a short little Swede will cut him off at the knees with a little battle axe. ;D

Ah has a little Axt too, double headed.

heh,

Heh,

HEH! :o
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

litl rooster

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 14, 2008, 07:05:54 AM
Say the Secret Word and Win a $100.

do ya'll know who this blonde bombshell is?

Mathew 5.9

Leo Tanner

Well thanks fer clearin that up.  I got busy with creatures of a childlike nature and could not delve inta it all.
    A + on that last bit.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Leo Tanner

Quote from: litl rooster on November 14, 2008, 11:22:12 PM

do ya'll know who this blonde bombshell is?

Didn't she work a car wash?

Leo

Roland Deschain

litl rooster

your getting yourself out of hot water for the Hoppy remark now
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com