Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

I got here just about the ranch buyin time, remember it was takin awhile.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Major E A Sterner

LOL, Yep, I remember that. And don't forget all the apartments her and her husband got thrown out of because of "Stalkers" and other miscreants
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Tensleep

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on November 10, 2008, 06:58:01 PM
LOL, Yep, I remember that. And don't forget all the apartments her and her husband got thrown out of because of "Stalkers" and other miscreants

Yeah! and all that ghosts in her pictures...  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Delmonico

Quote from: Tensleep on November 10, 2008, 06:54:10 PM
Y'all member when CCK set up the website an' was takin' applications to werk at her yet unpurchased "ranch?"  ::)

Some how I missed that one.  
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Leo Tanner

Sounds like quite the soap opera ya had goin here
     Glad I came in after all that buisiness was finished.  Been here just about a year now and have only encountered two looneys in the City an neither of em is worth speakin of.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Lucky Irish Tom

OH, and the psychic Yahoo group she created and then got thrown out of!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Tensleep on November 10, 2008, 06:54:10 PM
Y'all member when CCK set up the website an' was takin' applications to werk at her yet unpurchased "ranch?"  ::)
I remember that.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

and her garage sales when they got evicted
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

She was just a poor misunderstood soul.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

Texas Lawdog

OT, That, my friend is definitely an understatement.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Or the time she, 'er husband 'n cats, moved in with one of her relatives 'n was asked to leave 'fore the week was up.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

That's called "wearing out your welcome".

Delmonico

Ya know if'n we'd a had this thread, maybe we could a helped both a them. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

From what I been readin, it sounds like a case of "too little too late".

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Tensleep

Quote from: Delmonico on November 11, 2008, 06:55:53 PM
Ya know if'n we'd a had this thread, maybe we could a helped both a them. ;D

I doan think Sigmund Freud an' Carl Jung together coulda helped that twosum.  :o
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Delmonico

That French fealla Gee-a-teen could a helped.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

That was one interesting character.  You used to be able to google up her alias CCK and find her posts on other boards (I guess that makes me another one of her stalkers :o :o).  The responses were all the same.  People would call her bluff, she would respond with more BS and then be banned.  Then people would go on talking after she left. 

Yep, she has provided folks with lots and lots of laughs. ;D 

I remember AK's (later ADS, and didn't he show up again under a different name or am I thinking of BW and all his aliases?) request for money and the subsequent damnation of us all.  All three were almost the same regarding their problems and requests for monetary help.

Del, that ranch/wedding and honeymoon getaway deal was crazy.  She had a website where she laid out all kinds of grandiose plans.  My favorite was her pricing structure.  I wish I could remember it exactly, but in a nut-shell, everything was outrageously expensive unless the patrons were a poor couple seeking a western themed wedding.  Then it would be ultra cheap to free.  If she ever presented her ideas to a bank, I imagine the laughter could be heard three cities over.

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Leo Tanner

This jus keeps gettin richer an richer. 
     Who was watchin the door back then?  :o  I am genuinely disappointed ta have missed all this.
     Yes, my life is boring...

Leo

Roland Deschain

Ozark Tracker

I think that was back before we got the doors,  just an outdoor 3 ring circus back then  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com