Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Quote from: Leo Tanner on November 01, 2008, 08:42:03 PM
That's OK, I see dead people.  One of the reasons I'm here ta begin with.
     Guess I kinda got a sixth sense.

Leo

Is that CCK in disguise? :o :o :o :o :o :o

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

Could Be!    Very interesting!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Trinity on November 04, 2008, 05:40:24 AM
Is that CCK in disguise? :o :o :o :o :o :o

Shoot Trinity, Leo just done found out who Hoppy is, now he's gonna have ta figger out who CCK is!  :o ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Leo Tanner

I'm jus gonna let that one go.

The therapy must be workin.  I think Alice has a lot ta do with it.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Tensleep

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on November 09, 2008, 07:46:29 PM
Shoot Trinity, Leo just done found out who Hoppy is, now he's gonna have ta figger out who CCK is!  :o ;D

I thought CCK was hangin' out with tha Arapaho Kid  :o ..... an' BtK...  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Major E A Sterner

Naw Sleep, CCK found out thet BtK cheated on er wif some Meskin harpie. Now she's hangin wit Doc Holiday... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Tensleep

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on November 09, 2008, 08:16:35 PM
Naw Sleep, CCK found out thet BtK cheated on er wif some Meskin harpie. Now she's hangin wit Doc Holiday... ;D ;D ;D ;D

wonders never cease.....  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Leo Tanner

I wouldn't mess with BNK.  Them Hungarians er fiesty. 

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Maybe I need to go back to college and become a SHRINK!  Sounds like a lot of therapy sessions are needed.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

then where do the gammit of lawsuits head now?  (CCK)
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Ain't thought 'bout 'er since 'er brief return. Same with A-wrapped-too-loose-ah-ho dog soldier.

Y'all gottah admit, they were good fer a laff.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

Quote from: Arcey on November 10, 2008, 12:24:39 PM
Ain't thought 'bout 'er since 'er brief return. Same with A-wrapped-too-loose-ah-ho dog soldier.

Y'all gottah admit, they were good fer a laff.

You ain't lyin' there brother!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Texas Lawdog

It doesn't take much to keep us amused.

Tensleep

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 10, 2008, 06:10:48 PM
It doesn't take much to keep us amused.

You never met them two nut cases.....  :o

::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Arcey

Funniest one was when AK fergot he owed personal property tax on 'is trailer. Wanted ever'one ta send 'im a dollar.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

Quote from: Arcey on November 10, 2008, 06:31:28 PM
Funniest one was when AK fergot he owed personal property tax on 'is trailer. Wanted ever'one ta send 'im a dollar.

And then was mad at those who didn't. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

Was thinkin' 'bout sendin' 'im a post card. On it, 'Here's my contribution minus shippin' 'n handlin'. Ya owe me three cents. Please remit.'

Delmonico

I 'member he tolt us all we didn't know how to write cause he'd been a writer in the Army, tolt him where to find some of my published work and asked about his published work. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Tensleep

Quote from: Arcey on November 10, 2008, 06:43:57 PM
Was thinkin' 'bout sendin' 'im a post card. On it, 'Here's my contribution minus shippin' 'n handlin'. Ya owe me three cents. Please remit.'

LOL!!!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

Tensleep

Y'all member when CCK set up the website an' was takin' applications to werk at her yet unpurchased "ranch?"  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com