Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Quote from: Forty Rod on November 22, 2007, 11:36:31 PM

Same reason they like fake fur and animal print fabrics.

Cause they are a bunch of fakes.  :D :D :D :D  BTW if you don't eat meat how do you know what meat tastes like? ;D

BTW these folks are not useless, despite what many of you think.  Remember most the animals we eat are moslty if not fully veg-i-tear-ions.  So always travel by plane and ship or in large widerness areas with one.  There are reasons for this from a suvival stand point.

1. Any meat food belongs to you, don't let them eat it, make them stand up for there principals.

2. You are meat, they most likely will not turn cannibal on you, you can sleep well at night.

3.  They will stay up at night and guard the camp, just to make sure you don't turn cannibal.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on November 22, 2007, 04:37:19 AM
I think it's just wrong, don't you think? ;D

That's just the answer that one would give.  Not enough imagination... ::) ;D

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on November 22, 2007, 03:39:05 PM
Del if its so bad to eat meat why does the PB PIA an his buddies try to get their non-meat products to taste like meat?  ??? :P ::)

It's because the desire to eat meat is there.  They just feel so strongly that because we are all animals, we shouldn't be eating one another.  Since most (not all) of the Vegans are not very religious, what are they worried about if we partake in a little "cannibalism".   

Remember, it's a decision.  The vast majority were not born into it, although today more people are raising their kids in a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle.  Some are even trying to raise their pets in such a manner.  Go to some of the pet boards.  I have read many discussions by pet owners who are trying to find meatless alternatives and the counter discussions pointing out that the pet NEEDS meat and what can go wrong if they don't get it.  I feel sorry for the pets whose owners don't heed the warnings.

As I said, it's a decision and I respect it.  I just ask for the same in return.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Awright TLD come on in, grab a couple ah pills from the bowl an lie down on tha couch!

Now just when did you start to have these strange visions of Trinity!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

probably turned before he ate it.  maybe one of the yellow pills would help.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

I spent 2 days in a Native-American sweat lodge and smoked some mescaline to see the great spirits better.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Don't tell me Trinity is one of the Great Spirits.
     I don't think I could handle that.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

I was speakin' of the Great Spirits in general. I see lots a visions after the mescaline.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

well ain't ya been watchin TV,  ta hear tell the great sprit's presidential ad's been on every station,  he's gonna save the world, don't ya know.  ::) ::) :P

Texas Lawdog

OT, I musta missed that one too.  I've seen a lot of visions, and he ain't in none of them.

Ozark Tracker

I think if ya start seein him,  then it's called a nightmare. ;)

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on October 31, 2008, 06:31:29 PM
OT, I musta missed that one too.  I've seen a lot of visions, and he ain't in none of them.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Leo Tanner

There is a whole channel on Dish that shows that Obamma ad over and over.
     Funny thing is, I never woulda known 'bout it 'cept fer I cancelled the service and Lil says, "hey we still got TV".
Someone spent more money that I can even envision to do this.  The company shut 'er down like I asked, but left that one channel goin.  Now I'm extra glad I canned dish.  I could use a word here that is relative ta "women of ill repute" in regaurds ta the execs of that company, but the therapist don't like swearin'.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

I thought will all the liberal politics in California, the Demos figger they got it made.

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on October 31, 2008, 07:08:55 PM
MY EYES!  MY EYES!

Alice comes to give Texas Law Dog some anti-hall-yloose-e-gen-ic medicine. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Leo Tanner

I hope Del's picture don't depict "actual size".

Leo

Roland Deschain

Delmonico

No, the picture has been reduced in size, otherwise it won't fit on some screens. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com