Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

She looks younger than my oldest one, looks about the age of my youngest. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

well we just said she was purty,  we don't want ta run off with her,  would'nt want a 20 something to run off with now, too much maintaince at that age.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on November 29, 2006, 08:40:50 PM
Yanno lookin at thet press them Chrimmas bals wif tha right load a black powder would make some nice cannon rounds!  ;D

Sorry fellers but tha cover girl doan look enny older than ma daughter!  :-\

Heck Tom, she's younger than mine.....................but she's still purty to look at.
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

after tearing the cover off Trinity's book and sticking it in his pocket, Ozark goes back to see if Alice has pills to make him warmer in the cold weather.

Trinity

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on November 29, 2006, 09:19:13 AM
She don't look very Chrismasy, but the press does. I'll say it 'fore someone else does. "There is a press in the picture?"  ::)

Slim

Well, I'll be!  There is a press in the picture. ::)

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on November 29, 2006, 09:17:07 PM
well we just said she was purty,  we don't want ta run off with her,  would'nt want a 20 something to run off with now, too much maintaince at that age.

Speak for yourself.  I DO wanna run off with her.

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on November 30, 2006, 06:17:26 PM
after tearing the cover off Trinity's book and sticking it in his pocket, Ozark goes back to see if Alice has pills to make him warmer in the cold weather.

Gimme that back!!        BIG BROTHER!!!  Ozark stole my picture of the cute girl!!!!!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on November 30, 2006, 08:53:00 PM

Speak for yourself.  I DO wanna run off with her.

Gimme that back!!        BIG BROTHER!!!  Ozark stole my picture of the cute girl!!!!!

them 20 somethings are tough to take care of, ya'd have to give up the bus depot on Friday's

and I'm just try to protect ya from yerself by taking yer picture

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on November 30, 2006, 09:10:01 PM

them 20 somethings are tough to take care of, ya'd have to give up the bus depot on Friday's

and I'm just try to protect ya from yerself by taking yer picture

I agree with you that they're too much work, but I'm not looking at the long term here.  I'm thinking about five to ten minutes should do.  ::)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

well now  I ain't saying it ain't worth the work, ya see,  at least when I was younger. :o

Ozark Tracker

the group starts to arrive at the center for their Friday night meeting,  Alice arrives in her van with her snow tires installed just in case of bad weather.

litl rooster

Are those studded snow tires?

Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

How ever if one notices she has them on the back of her Plymouth Voyager.   ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

used to know a fellar had an old Cadallic El Dorado with front wheel drive, he always put on snow tires every year but he put them on the back, I asked him once what the deal was with that,  he just said it didn't look cool to be riding round with your snow tires on the front.  ??? :o :o

litl rooster

It's okay Del, she's got chains on the front
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: litl rooster on December 01, 2006, 07:37:40 PM
It's okay Del, she's got chains on the front

I think MaDonna used to wear one of those outfits.

litl rooster

Realizing now I need extra mental help........(first time since I was a we lad) I've been out decorating for Christmas............Takong some more "Happy Pills" from Alice and back to the roof ......Later

If Ms. Madonna starts singing  let me know  :o
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

I just need alice to give me some of them pills that stop that little pain right at yer waist line when ya been picking and lifting

I think Ms  Madonna sings right before the fat lady.

Delmonico

Delmonico comes in and beats his head on the wall awhile,  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98." No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."   No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."   No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."  "No those are die cast non-firing replicas of guns.  I don't sell real Colt SAA's for $49.98."

Delmonico then asks Alice for a cup of coffee and one pill of every color she has. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

ah, Del could I get 2 of them Colt 45's , you know them real ones fer $49.98  ??? :o

Delmonico

I had one guy one day tried to tell me he was a machinist and he could make one fire. ::)  I said only once, he looked at me funny and said "why only once?"  I said because you'd spend a lot of time finding the pieces.   ;D  I hate a lieing BSer, no not that he couldn't of made it chamber some round with some work and install a firing pin, but that he would try to make me think any machinest would be that stupid. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

when somebody's telling something like that, I always wonder if he thinks I'm really believing it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com