Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on November 14, 2008, 11:34:47 PM
your getting yourself out of hot water for the Hoppy remark now

The answer was given away in the video comments.  He's not out of the water yet. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on November 15, 2008, 11:55:14 AM
The answer was given away in the video comments.  He's not out of the water yet. ;D

we'll let it simmer awhile with the lid on
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

She sorta reminds me of Goldie Hawn during her "Laugh In" days.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Trinity

That was back when she looked reeeeeaal good.  Before botox "rernt" her face. :P :P :P
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

I don't know how old Goldie is these days. It's probably time for her to need some refurbishing.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Russ T Chambers

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 15, 2008, 01:50:19 PM
I don't know how old Goldie is these days. It's probably time for her to need some refurbishing.

63 as of Nov 21st.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Major E A Sterner

Quote from: Delmonico on November 15, 2008, 04:32:15 PM
And that's the truth.  Phhhhhhht. ;D

Nope, that was Edith Ann played by Lily Tomlin
Goldi mostly danced around in a bikini and giggled alot
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Delmonico

Quote from: Major E A Sterner on November 15, 2008, 05:33:04 PM
Nope, that was Edith Ann played by Lily Tomlin
Goldi mostly danced around in a bikini and giggled alot

OK, never mind, it was a long time ago. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Verrrrrrrry
Mathew 5.9

Major E A Sterner

Quote from: litl rooster on November 15, 2008, 05:58:45 PM
Verrrrrrrry

That reminds me of what had to be the funniestmoment on Laugh-in. Bob Hope was on and Artie Johnson came up to him in the Wehrmacht uniform and says to Bob "I waited every Christmas und you never came "
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Texas Lawdog

My Dad told me about the time Bob visited them in North Africa in WW2.  He said the enjoyed the girls more than Bob's jokes.

litl rooster

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 16, 2008, 05:18:07 AM
My Dad told me about the time Bob visited them in North Africa in WW2.  He said the enjoyed the girls more than Bob's jokes.

Didn't matter which war  it was the same...
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Dad said the jokes were corny. The band played popular songs and the girls were beautiful. It was something from home for homesick soldiers, sailors, marines, and Air Corps.

Four-Eyed Buck

I think Bob made the USO popular. At least the guys got a little bit of home when he was there.....Buck 8)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

Bob was the USO all those years.

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Texas Lawdog

Bob started those Tours in WW2, then Korea, VietNam, the First Gulf War, and years during peace time. It made the holidays a less lonely time for the service men away from home and their families.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 16, 2008, 05:18:07 AM

Gee Pop, I sure hope yer Dad wasn't alone in that crowd.  I'm sure many GI's were sayin "Bob Who?" by the time them ladies was done dancin.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

No matter how bad the jokes were Bob always got a laugh.  They were like vaudville skits that he did in the 20s and 30s.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com