Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major E A Sterner

CCK got her start on the old Frontier spot, they had a system where if you made 1000 posts you could pick your own title, well, when she found out about that she started to reply to EVERY single thread that appeared, no comments, just a  ;D or a  :o . She ran her post count up so fast that it would make yer head spin. I don't remember what "title" she chose, but it was pretty lame.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Trinity

There's no reward for that over here, but there is still no shortage of those sorts of posts. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Leo Tanner

Yeah, occasionally the smileys do run amuck. 
     I try ta keep it to a minimum, but they's up there starin at me the whole time I'm writin a post, tellin me I'll make ma point clearer if I let one of em out. ::)

See!

Leo

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

I'm scar'd....please pass the pills
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

I often wonder if them smileys bought their hats from Del.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Leo, He's shaped a bunch of hats over the years.  You know, all smileys look alike to me.

Leo Tanner

Don't let the ACLU hear ya say that, there may be a lawsuit :o

Leo

Roland Deschain

Trinity

A smiley that accommodates text in a post doesn't matter, but a smiley AS a post... ::)

I can't claim blameless, though.  Sometimes a good smile is better than words.

;D :D :o 8)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Tensleep

Trin, when it was CCK or RappyHoe DS Kid makin' ah post....

a big  ::) or  :o was the only response, cuz we couldn't say BULL S**T!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Ozark Tracker

that's kinda what I thought,  some posts just leave ya sittin there with nothin to say. ;)
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Major E A Sterner

:o used this un a bit along with this un... ::)   when ever a reply was needed but mostly it was  :-X or ???
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Delmonico

Quote from: Tensleep on November 12, 2008, 07:11:39 PM
Trin, when it was CCK or RappyHoe DS Kid makin' ah post....

a big  ::) or  :o was the only response, cuz we couldn't say BULL S**T!

I think I said male bovine poop a few times. ;D

Over on TFS I got a thread locked she started about Billy the Kid, one of those where he was framed ones, got her Poed cause I kept gigging her about it didn't matter about what he was arrested for, he killed Olinger and Bell who were just deputies doing there job and how I was offended at her say it was OK just to shoot down Law Dawgs.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

There are emoticons to use when responding to people like that. ;D

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Damn......

Harpo done hacked Rooster's account...

Shocked

Grin

Cool         Rolleyes

Cheesy         Whatever
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Apparently Arcey is not a fan of the Marx Brothers.

Honk Honk.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Arcey

Quote from: Leo Tanner on November 12, 2008, 11:18:56 PM
Apparently Arcey is not a fan of the Marx Brothers.

Honk Honk.

Leo

::)
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Marx Brothers?  Don't they make TOYS?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com