Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Alice takes a delivery of 2 quarts of Tabasco sauce and prepares to give Leo a lesson he'll never forget for not doin' his homework and kinowin' who Hoppy was. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Leo Tanner

Don't wanna confuse ya, but see the November thread.

Leo seizes the bag from Alice after finding out who Hoppy is.  He feels foolish fer thinkin it were a childs progam and redeems his self by huntin down Barney the dinosaur an usin it on him.  He then removes his hat and begs fergiveness of the old Legend.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

I sent him to his room and I'm thinkin' about disownin' him.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 01, 2008, 04:45:47 PM

That might be a good idea, either that or just bring him to Newbrassky and drop him off at a hospital. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Woooo! WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hoppalong Cassaidy!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 01, 2008, 04:45:47 PM

Could try him out on this a bit and see if he straghtens out. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

The Rack, The Gibbit, or maybe burnin' at the Stake!

Four-Eyed Buck

That rack might help my poor achin' back, Del ::) :o 8)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

Needs to used only by qualified personnel.

Leo Tanner

Disown me Pop?  How could ya?  You're here ta teach an guide me, not throw me out. :'(

Heyyyyyyy, now that's a comfy lookin bed.  Think I'll have a nap.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

I am sorely disappointed in you, Leo.  I have alot of friends here and I'm embarresed.

Leo Tanner

Well I guess it's good that we're here in therapy tagether.
     Mebbe we'll get lucky an Rex Allen will be our doc.  Don't know if he has a degree in head shrinkin, but he always has wise things ta say.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Leo,  I think we're gonna have problems gettin' Rex, considerin' he's been dead at least 10 years.

Ozark Tracker

probably shoulda tried him last night.  :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

Leo Tanner

That's OK, I see dead people.  One of the reasons I'm here ta begin with.
     Guess I kinda got a sixth sense.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Ozark Tracker

are ya a medium or medium rare  ;)
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

Can't do Rare, Can't stand the sight of Blood.

Leo Tanner

Wife says I'm "well done", but she's jus tryin ta flatter me ;)
     I wouldn't count maself more than medium well.  I could drop a few pounds an a shave.

Can I have a pill now?  The kind ya swaller, not Del's kind. :o

Leo

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Prescription Drug Abuse?   Medium Well is good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com