Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harycalahand

>:( Now ya tell me after I wez half way thru the bottle!  Well ifn she wernt no Hal (what ever that is you sed) and she  aint real what be she?  And by the way aint no one going to use his feet in that thair area (jest m
amite painful). I know Trinity can read he had this here magizine  long page   :o :o :o :o in the middle though and he were looking real close like.

harycalahand

Ya take a few pills ment fer other peoples all sudden like it gets real lonely here in therapy hey guies I didn't mean it. Afer all oh well Gardo NIC TOE BARABUS.

litl rooster

Quote from: harycalahand on October 09, 2007, 03:52:19 PM
Ya take a few pills ment fer other peoples all sudden like it gets real lonely here in therapy hey guies I didn't mean it. Afer all oh well Gardo NIC TOE BARABUS.

Heck, you never no when one of us will relapse....and need to find the cure again
Mathew 5.9

harycalahand

ya   got a point there well I guess I'll keep the coffee cold and the tea hot or somthin like that.

Delmonico

Don't worry litl rooster, if we need them pills he took I can just serve ya stewed prunes, he ate all the laxatives we had. :P
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

harycalahand

:o :o :o :o :o :o :oNow ya tell me! Which a way to da OUTHOUSE> ::) ::) ::) ::)TOO LATE.

litl rooster

got the good one too....did enny one put a new cady log in the privy?
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

I always just use some old corn cobs.  Snuffy Smith sez they is the best anyways.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

harycalahand

I agree with Snuffy, them paper cuts can be murder. When you live in plum far  thats plum out in the country as far away from town as you can get it's best after all them cat a logs don't come that often.

harycalahand

??? Happy Turkey day to one and all even VEGANS what ever they are.

Forty Rod

Uh....turkeys are Vegans ain't they?
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Delmonico

Quote from: Forty Rod on November 21, 2007, 04:30:49 PM
Uh....turkeys ar Vegans ain't they?

Naw, they eat bug, lizards and even a rattlesnake from time to time, I've been told they are as good as Gus's pigs on keepin' snakes out of yer yard. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

I've seen a snake get into the turkey houses here, if he don't get out as soon as he has a chance, the turkeys will kill him and eat him within just a little bit.
If you ever find a live snake in the turkey house he'll be up off the ground on something.
our fieldman always looks up whenever he goes into the houses, he had one hang down in front of him a few years back,  he's still a little jumpy. ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

What?  Dang murderous Turkeys!

Someone please offer me a reasonable excuse why it's OK for animals to eat other animals, but we shouldn't?  I am always interested in hearing reasonable, logical alternatives that counter my beliefs.  Otherwise, I'll never learn anything new. 

Disclaimer: "Because it's wrong." or anything that includes "I think / don't think" do not constitute reasonable or logical.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

I think it's just wrong, don't you think? ;D
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Well if that ain't a danged dumb question. ;D

The reason it is wrong is some loud mouthed PIA has it in their little Pea Brain that it is wrong so they will spend the rest of their lives trying to convince everyone else that what the PB PIA does is right and anyone who does different is wrong.  Gee Whiz, I thought everyone knew that. ::) ;) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Del if its so bad to eat meat why does the PB PIA an his buddies try to get their non-meat products to taste like meat?  ??? :P ::)
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on November 22, 2007, 03:39:05 PM
Del if its so bad to eat meat why does the PB PIA an his buddies try to get their non-meat products to taste like meat?  ??? :P ::)

I've wondered that for years. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Forty Rod

Hooray for tofurkey.

Same reason they like fake fur and animal print fabrics.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com