Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Y'awll foun' a nadle yet?  Ah gots theeyus..."

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

ya better watch about loaning out yer toothpick,  you might get ta go to the BBQ place this week sometime ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Oooh!  Yeah, yer raht!  Kain' loan 'er out, so jes give him somma theeyum pank peeyuls."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Trinity

"Yep, theeyum.  Sherlene been wantin' tha cabin ree-deco-rated." ;D

Sod Buster

Suddenly a Candy striper arrives and delivers the pink & white "candy stripe" pills to Trinity.
<<Trinity - check your PM>>
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Ozark Tracker

you whoooooo
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

" :o  Uhhhhh, Ah'll take Sod Buster's candystriper enstayud." :D

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on September 25, 2007, 06:20:51 PM
" :o  Uhhhhh, Ah'll take Sod Buster's candystriper enstayud." :D

She's a cutie! :o

Delmonico

Ahhh, Sodbuster, you might want to delte the history of that site you got that from, just in case the vice squad shows up. ;D  Rumor is she is not over 18. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on September 25, 2007, 07:49:17 PM
Ahhh, Sodbuster, you might want to delte the history of that site you got that from, just in case the vice squad shows up. ;D  Rumor is she is not over 18. ;D

Shooot.  She's way too old.  Why, I'll bet she's 20! :o :o :D

Sod Buster

She is over 20 and an author.  Read this for therapy <--on topic!

Trinity

litl rooster

z  Trinity we'd didn't know you could read too.....  Now you'll hve to buy yer brother Forty's new book
Mathew 5.9

harycalahand

Shoot ifn it would get that lil gal back id even take one of them big red and yeller pills, Please tell me she wernt no E-Loo-Shin. She were real wernt she?

litl rooster

the red and yallar ones ain't for taken....well I mean fer swallen....They's supozeeetorraies...You know insert other end....May have to call Bambino for assistance
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on September 26, 2007, 04:10:18 AM
z  Trinity we'd didn't know you could read too.....  Now you'll hve to buy yer brother Forty's new book

"That feller what tahps mah werds in this box can rade.  He let's me lookit tha pictures, though.  He done raid ol' Fotey's book."

Quote from: harycalahand on September 26, 2007, 03:42:47 PM
Shoot ifn it would get that lil gal back id even take one of them big red and yeller pills, Please tell me she wernt no E-Loo-Shin. She were real wernt she?

"Naw, she weren't no hallucimination, but she ain' rale neither."

Quote from: litl rooster on September 26, 2007, 05:46:05 PM
the red and yallar ones ain't for taken....well I mean fer swallen....They's supozeeetorraies...You know insert other end....May have to call Bambino for assistance

"He don' wan' ol' Bambino ta hailp with insertin' them thangs.  He uses his feets!" :o :o :o

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on September 26, 2007, 06:08:49 PM
"He don' wan' ol' Bambino ta hailp with insertin' them thangs.  He uses his feets!" :o :o :o

His werk is ledgendary
Mathew 5.9

Bambino

Delmonico

Quote from: litl rooster on September 26, 2007, 05:46:05 PM
They's supozeeetorraies...

I've tried them, they don't help nuthin' might as well stick em up my butt for all the good they do. ::) :o
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com