Tall Tales Group Therapy

Started by Ozark Tracker, November 01, 2006, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

We close at 4 pm Central time.

And they walked to the Antler Bar' hand in hand in the rain,
Outside the wind sighed, inside the juke box cried.
He'd made his last ride on the Rodeo Road.

I sell a lot of copies of his CD 18 Inches Of Rain, by playin' that song when I see a couple walkin' around the store. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Delmonico on December 24, 2006, 03:53:16 PM
We close at 4 pm Central time.

Have a good one Del....

and to all my 'pards here in Group Therapy....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Lay off the pills until after the new year!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Ozark Tracker

Sod Buster, you have a Merry Christmas too.  be safe if you travel, ya never know who might be at there driving
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Silver Creek Slim

I'z comin' in a bit late on this. There's a rodeo in Manawa, WI, every year. Less than an hours drive. I should take the family sometime.
http://www.manawarodeo.org/

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

Now with New Years passed,  the Group Therapy crowd flocks back in, just waiting for them pills to come in.  Course most everybody just wants something for the hangovers.

Trinity

Trinity shoves his way to the front, coughing on everybody as he passes.  "Ah need me some peeuls fer ta loosen up tha snot in mah chayust an' some peeuls fer ta loosen up tha snot in mah node, an' some peeuls fer just 'cause." ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Alice loads Trinity up with the just cause pills first, he then gets some to loosten congestion and some to dry congestion, he is soon just plugged up solid.  so he takes a hand full of the just cause pills

Trinity

Suddenly Trinity can no longer see the color red.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

some of the ladies in attendance still have their red dresses on,  so the dresses dissappear.

Trinity

Trinity gets excited until he realizes that they must have changed into dark grey dresses. >:(

Ozark Tracker

so Trinity takes another hand full and suddenly gets x-ray vision.

Trinity

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggh!"  Trinity starts running around in circles crying that he wanted to see through their clothes, not through their skin.

Ozark Tracker

finding no happy medium, Trintiy falls over on the floor and asks Alice for a few more pills,  just a few of them little pink striped ones.

Trinity

Trinity straightens up and sidles over to Alice and whispers "Whatcha doin' when you finish work?"

Ozark Tracker

Alice smiles over at Trinity and tells him she didn't have no plans, cept ta go down to the Indian Bingo hall later,

Alice gives him another handfull of the pink striped pills

Trinity

"Ah lahk bango, Alice."  Trinity says with a wink.

Ozark Tracker

Alice and Trinity borrow some money from Delmonico after signing several sheets of contracts and go to the bingo hall.

Trinity

Not knowing how to read, Trinity let's Alice sign the papers.  Together they enter the Bingo hall and buy ten cards.  On the first call of B-6, Trinity yells "Bango!"

Alice looks at him in disappointment. 

Ozark Tracker

20 years I been coming down here ta the bingo hall and I ain't never got ta holler bingo

Delmonico

Quote from: litl rooster on June 27, 2007, 06:20:51 PM
alright am I losing my mind? did someone delete a post

Lay down on the couch and talk about it. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com