Author Topic: Tall Tales Group Therapy  (Read 262909 times)

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tall Tales Group Therapy
« Reply #260 on: November 21, 2006, 07:35:01 PM »
Cats do better on Thorazine. ;D

but then he'll get ta looking like a gourd
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #261 on: November 21, 2006, 07:41:26 PM »
Well when he dries out enough will make a rattle out of him. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #262 on: November 22, 2006, 09:09:26 AM »

Or make one o' these outta it.  ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Advertising

« Reply #263 on: Today at 09:46:02 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #263 on: November 25, 2006, 12:19:20 AM »
Delmonico comes in and sits in the corner of the Thearapy room with a blank stare, he keeps repeating over and over"  Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers.  Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers.  Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers.  Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers.  Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers.  Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. Christmas Shoppers, Christmas shoppers. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #264 on: November 25, 2006, 03:38:27 AM »
looks like Del is going to need extra time in therapy this next month......heheheh
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #265 on: November 25, 2006, 07:56:11 AM »
He still sits in the corner, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff,Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff,  Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff, Do you really sell any of this stuff, Do you reallys sell any of this stuff,
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #266 on: November 25, 2006, 10:49:31 AM »
Delmonico stills sits in the corner suckin' his thumb mutterin",  No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just lookinNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,  No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just lookinNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,  No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just lookinNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,  No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just loNo, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking,oking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking, No, I'm just looking, No I'm just looking.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #267 on: November 25, 2006, 10:58:47 AM »
 You forgot, How much is this and Can I get a better price ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2006, 11:05:15 AM »
Ain't had the latter yer. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #269 on: November 25, 2006, 05:30:55 PM »
 Excuse me sir can I get better price on these boots?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #270 on: November 25, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »
Delmonico points the customer to the store manager. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #271 on: November 25, 2006, 06:36:39 PM »
psssst sir..................... where did he get that Wm F Cody costume?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #272 on: November 25, 2006, 11:38:47 PM »
Delmonico has the store managers throw the custpmer who is bein' a pain out at closin'.  He goes home, eats supper, plays with Rowdy and makes a pot of coffee.  He pours it in one a them fancy coffee jugs that keeps it hot, goes up to his garrett (no cave for him, he's moved up in the world) and works on a quilt fer a Christmas present and watches shows he recorded last night.  The F-4 Cats shoot up Zero's and Oscars over Gudacanal.  He then goves Rowdy a bone and thinks if he would have been with OT he could a shot 2-3 of them little pigs and put them whole in a dutch oven. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2006, 12:19:38 PM »
A man walks into The Old West Shop, Delmonico goes over to see if he can help.

Man: Hey this is neat, when did you guys add this.

Delmonico: July of 2000

Man: Hmm, I've never noticed it.  This stuff is like those guys who do that cowboy shooting on TV wear, you should let some of those guys know about this, they'd probally buy a lot of stuff from you, that cowboy shooting is getting real popular, did you know that"

Delmonico goes to the Tall Tales Group Therapy Room, he bangs his head against the wall and says:  "Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?
"Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  "Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  "Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  "Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  "Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  "Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?  Why didn't I know how popular Cowboy shooting was, why didn't I think of lettin' them know about us?
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2006, 12:44:29 PM »
Well?

Ya get an answer er just ah headache?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2006, 12:49:16 PM »
I'll have a headache till Christmas is over, they are too busy in the other departments to screen the folks who come to mine. ;D

Ain't anyone been in here lookin' fer T-Shirts..............................YET.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2006, 02:31:51 PM »
Delmonico comes back to the trerapy room, "I've been scarred for life, did you see this?"

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,12279.msg152641/topicseen.html#msg152641

Even a caveman would know that callin' us strange is all wrong. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Marshal harpoluke

• Black Sash Gunfighter Lord of the Dark Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2006, 03:14:03 PM »
Delmonico comes back to the trerapy room, "I've been scarred for life, did you see this?"

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,12279.msg152641/topicseen.html#msg152641

Even a caveman would know that callin' us strange is all wrong. ::)
;D

Who You callin a Caveman? >:(

:P :P :P :P

:o

;D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2006, 06:04:51 PM »
Sitting in the corner drinking the day old luke warm coffee. Just wandering why the block wall has a dent in it 6 foot off the floor. :o

I thought I needed help
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2006, 12:08:01 AM »
Sitting in the corner drinking the day old luke warm coffee. Just wandering why the block wall has a dent in it 6 foot off the floor. :o

I thought I needed help

Not as bad as someone who works in a Retail Store at Christmas time, got flipped of two years ago on Christmas eve, 1/2 hour after closing,computors logged off and registars closed and almost ballanced, he just needed a few things and I wouldn't unlock the door and let him in. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com