Georgia ( Itty Bitty)

Started by Marshal'ette Halloway, October 23, 2006, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal'ette Halloway

I'm afraid I have some sad news today.
Georgia took a turn for the worst yesterday & Hospice has been with her all nite.  Georgia is in what they call the "Active Dying Stage" & it's only a matter of hours now. Bo has ask that I inform those of you, who have been kind enough to inquire about Georgia here in CasCity. Her family is on their way to her bedside & they are making arrangements as you read this.  They are all praying that she holds on long enough for her family to arrive... so that they may say their last goodbye's.

They have her in a drug induced state and will keep her there until she passes to the other side.  It has been a very long journey for her & it's now time for her to go home.  Bo is having a hard time, and of course it is harder on him that he thought it would be..but he is holding strong for himself and the family and the only comfort he said he has in all of this is knowing that she will soon no longer be in pain & not have to deal with the suffering. 

Bless her heart... she has fought this long and hard, and never once did I hear her say that she had given up.
I am sure that those that have passed before her are anxiously awaiting her arrival in heaven..
as she was truly an angel here on earth.

I will keep you all informed.

Marshal'ette
SASS #56524, BCVC #26

The smell of heaven is Fresh Baked Bread and Gun Powder.

Texas Tall

Our thoughts and prayers are with Georgia to make this as easy as possible for this brave lady, and also for all who are closely involved.

Regards.....................Texas Tall.
If you've gotta cheat ta win, you've only beaten y'self.
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

Coop Trawlaine

M'ette, I received that same email from Bo this morning.   She was a sweet lady that I didn't get to know better but what I did know of her and talking with her on the telephone, there are few better.

Ole Bo, aka: Badlands, may at times be the blustering bull in a china shop, but to many of us he is a Pard with a capital "P"and he dearly loves Georgia.  Itty Bitty's (Georgia's) suffering is coming to an end so now hold up Bo that his strength can contiue for him.  I told him that that would be what Itty Bitty would want him to do, stay strong for himself.  He is going to need a lot of help of this world and above, but he will make it.
Coop Trawlaine SASS #63617, SCORRS, WartHog, SUDDS #188, IPSAC #47
Aka: Walt Lange
"Trawlaine" ISBN 1-4137-7738-4
"Trawlaine's Land" ISBN -09479379-0-8
Western Writers of America
Society of Southwestern Authors
www.waltlange.com

Howdy Doody

yer pard,
Howdy Doody
Notorious BP shooter

California Lawdawg

Prayers up now for an easy passing.

Lawdawg

Col. Riddles

I've been sadly expecting this every time I log on the past several weeks. Bo and the family and Georgia are in my prayers.
God answers knee mail † ><>
BOLD
SCORRS
SASS 7462 Life

RRio

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

deucedaddyj

Bo and Georgia are both good folks, and I'll be praying for them.

Coop Trawlaine

Update:  Georgia, Itty Bitty Storm, passed away at 3:45 pm Monday October 23, 2006.   Now please keep Bo in your prayers, he is in that holding pattern now, but will need the added strengh of your thoughts and prayers.
Coop Trawlaine SASS #63617, SCORRS, WartHog, SUDDS #188, IPSAC #47
Aka: Walt Lange
"Trawlaine" ISBN 1-4137-7738-4
"Trawlaine's Land" ISBN -09479379-0-8
Western Writers of America
Society of Southwestern Authors
www.waltlange.com

Marshal'ette Halloway

Marshal and I just talked to Bo and he is holding up as well as can be expected.
Georgia left her earthly world to cross over into a much more peaceful and kind world. And she and I had a lot of time to talk about the "spiritual side" of our lifetimes. I know that spiritually she was calm and not even a little bit afraid of what awaited her in Gods world. She was a very very special lady.

She left this earthly world in exactly the way that she wanted to... At home, in Bo's arms.
I know that she will watch over those that she loves and that her spirit is soaring and full of healthy life on the other side.

May our prayers be with Bo so that he learns to live once again without his precious Georgia by his side.
SASS #56524, BCVC #26

The smell of heaven is Fresh Baked Bread and Gun Powder.

Silent Joe

With a sad heart I've read the message of Itty Bitty's passing. I pray that she is in the Glory of the Lord and for Bo that he have the strengt to live on.

Four-Eyed Buck

Our prayers and condolences......................Buck&Sue&Sandy :( :'( 8)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Marshal harpoluke

There just arn't words,

Condolances, and Prayers Up. :'(

I believe She is in a Much better place.
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Big John Denny

I also was notified by Bo of Georgia's (Itty Bitty's) turn for the worse and her final passing.

I take comfort in the fact that she is no longer in pain, and is now in the hands of the Lord.

My prayers have already been sent for Georgia, Bo, and their family.
Big John Denny, SASS 64775
US Army Retired
Los Vaqueros
BOLD #661
GOFWG #240
SBSS #1780 (Order of the Golden Bullet)
NMLRA
NRA
"Aim small....Miss small"

Lumpy Grits

I just don't have the words.  My eyes are leaking  :'(
Lumpy Grits
'Hav'n you along-Is like loose'n 2 good men'

Qball

My condolances and prayers for Bo and Georgia :'(
WartHog
SCORRS
SootLord
STORM

Querida Kate

May the angels of the Lord watch over both of them.   :'(
I'm no model lady.  A model is just an imitation of the real thing.

Wymore Wrangler

My condolences to Bo and his family....
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Dakota Dan from OZ

All our condolences go out to Bo and family, and may Georgia's journey to the new land be safe and restful. May see rest in peace.

My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001

Texas Tall

Thankfully the rough part of the journey is over for Georgia, and our thoughts go out to Bo and the family.

They are in the hands of the Lord.

Regards........Texas Tall.
If you've gotta cheat ta win, you've only beaten y'self.
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com