Authentic Camp Site - Pictures

Started by Chantilly, September 25, 2006, 09:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantilly

Thank you to several NCOWS members that attended the Capital City Cowboys annual shoot - Grizzle Bear, Trap, Books O'Toole and his lovely wife - all with the Kansas Vigilance Committee - along with Quick Fire and Revier.  They set up a great authentic camp site for the weekend, and as always, shared stories and history with others.  What a great learning opportunity for non-NCOWS members to learn more about NCOWS.   

Congratulations to Trap - the only person to shoot the match CLEAN and was 3rd in Classic Cowboy and to Revier, 1st place in Classic Cowboy.  The black powder smoke was everywhere  :).

Here's a few pictures for your enjoyment.  Thanks again to these fine folks for adding so much to the shoot!

A six-shooter makes men and women equal.  - Agnes Morley Cleaveland (1818-1889)

I should like a little fun now and then.  Life is altogether too sober.  - Elizabeth Blackwell (1821-1910)

Chantilly

Trap's campsite -

I should like a little fun now and then.  Life is altogether too sober.  - Elizabeth Blackwell (1821-1910)

Chantilly

Revier and Quick Fire - note the stove pipe...Quick Fire knows how to stay warm!

Chantilly

Grizzle Bear - a fine gentleman -

Chantilly

Cleaning a few weapons...

Chantilly

Trap, Books and Griz

Chantilly

Books could be in a bit of trouble....

Chantilly

Sleep on the ground?  Not necessarily..

Chantilly

Another shot of Books and his lovely Bride's campsite -

Chantilly

Books, his lovely Bride, Quick Fire and Revier

Chantilly

Quick Fire sent some sparks and smoke down range  :o

Chantilly

Trap was in charge of guarding the weapons!

Chantilly

Posse 3 - they even look good in Sepia...

Chantilly

Chantilly

Trap (sorry about those modern metal objects in the background)

Chantilly

Revier and Quick Fire -

Chantilly

Griz - I think he's seeing double  :)

Quick Fire

QuickFire                                 Lt. Colonel, Division of Nebraska                                                                                                                                                                          GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                                         
NCOWS 1717

Chantilly

Now...Major Matt Lewis is also a member of the Kansas Vigilance Committee and NCOWS but he camped in a motel (wimp).....  He does do a good job educating people about NCOWS though.  He won Best Dressed -

Chantilly

and...1st Duelist!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com