Dark Lord

Started by Noz, August 25, 2006, 05:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Oh man! How about colored chalk and baby powder? Make colored smoke that smells good.  Bring out the broke back boy for sure.

Spring River Slade

Speaking of NozzleRag's apprentices ... I'm the son-in-law he speaks of. My son and I are more green than black right now -- just starting out -- but we love the soot, and NozzleRag is our holy man, teaching us pretty much everything we need to know and stuff we don't even know we need to know. Hope that's good enough for his Dark Lord status.

And what's the deal with the sash -- only for Lords, or can anyone tie one on to show Darkside allegiance? Would black bandanna qualify?   
Slade was a matchless marksman with a navy revolver. The legends say that one morning at Rocky Ridge, when he was feeling comfortable, he saw a man approaching who had offended him some days before--observe the fine memory he had for matters like that--and, "Gentlemen," said Slade, drawing, "it is a good twenty-yard shot--I'll clip the third button on his coat!" Which he did. The bystanders all admired it. And they all attended the funeral, too.       
--Mark Twain

Dick Dastardly

Howdy the fire,

The black sash may be worn by any Darksider shootn' bp.  It's not a symbol of rank, just a statement of preference.  There's different colors for different classes.  Black is for us Darksiders.  I modified my sash colors by wearin' one with a purple stripe.  Purple is for Gunfighter.  That's the way I shoot the Holy Black.

Rocky Meadows makes a great sash, and there are others that do  a great job.  They aren't that hard to make, but it took me a while to learn how to tie them.

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

rifle

Here I thought a Dark Lord was someone so into blackpowder that they used blackpowder on their cornflakes instead of pepper at breakfast. ???  Of course that wouldn't do much fer the sex life???  ;D

Qball

Quote from: rifle on September 03, 2006, 09:26:28 AM
Here I thought a Dark Lord was someone so into blackpowder that they used blackpowder on their cornflakes instead of pepper at breakfast. ???  Of course that wouldn't do much fer the sex life???  ;D

what do you meen  :o
Your not suposed to to that?
Now that explaines y i have to rebuild the outhouse once a week ::)
WartHog
SCORRS
SootLord
STORM

Dick Dastardly

This is my rifle,
this is my gun.

This is for fighting,
this is for fun. . .

DD-DLoS
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

J.J. Ferrett

Quote from: Dick Dastardly on September 04, 2006, 10:03:58 AM
This is my rifle,
this is my gun.

This is for fighting,
this is for fun. . .

DD-DLoS

Now thats something that i havent heard in nearly 20 years.
"There are two types of people in this world:
Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,