Simple Dump Cake

Started by Wishbone, August 12, 2006, 09:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wishbone

I was watching " Dutch Oven Cooking with Cee Dub" on RFD-TV  a couple weeks ago & he made the Simplest Dump Cake I ever Saw.   Its called:
Bubble Gum Dump Cake
12" DO
Dump 2 cans raspberry pie filling in DO
Dump 1 White Cake Mix on top of pie Filling.
Pour one bottle of Big Red Soda on Top of Cake Mix.
Bake at 350 degrees till done.

Boy O Boy It dont get ny simpler than that.  ;D Wishbone

Delmonico

Now ya both done did it, turned a dump cake into a coffee cake. ;D  A standard joke of mine is when someone asks if I have a recipe for a dump cake, I say no, if it has a recipe it is a coffee cake. ::)  A dump cake it what ya dump together. ;D

Got in deep doo doo over it one day, my wife came home and asked what I had baked, when I told her a dump cake, she offered to dig out her Aunt's dump cake recipe, told her if it was a recipe it was a coffee cake, she never did dig it out for me and I'm still to scared to ask.

I'm going to keep this one handy, it would be a good one to pass on to some of the Boy Scout Troops.

I don't know if that soda is around here, don't drink soda very often any more.  If not I'm sure a red cream soda would also work.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Wishbone

Should be able to find it with no proplem. Wal Mart carries it in thier own Sams choice. Its called "Red Tornado"  I think you could subsitute Coke,Sprite or Dr Pepper & have something differnt. Change cake mixes too. Yea with Young Scouts a person needs to keep it Simple. Wishbone  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com