What are you doing this Weekend ?

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, August 07, 2006, 09:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakota Dan from OZ

Quote from: Stump Water on March 12, 2007, 04:10:09 PM
Up here, at the Raid on Andersonville, Camille took 2nd Ladies Traditional, Miz Annie took 2nd Ladies B-Western, 'Sleep took 4th Frontier Cart. & SW got 3rd FCD.

CONGRATULATIONS to you All

Dakota  8)

My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001

Tensleep

Quote from: Camille Eonich on March 12, 2007, 08:50:27 AM
Hey Tensleep, how did Cumberland Lou get to Australia so quick after Andersonville?  You see him sitting in that picture behind DD?

Does look like him....  :o

Quote from: Dakota Dan from OZ on March 12, 2007, 04:47:57 PM
         CONGRATULATIONS to you All

Dakota  8)

Thank you all, we had a great time

Congrats to DD TT Clancy and HooDoo!

Hope Clancy is awright!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Scarlet Angel

Sounds like everyone one had a great weekend, cept maybe for Clancy who I hope is ok.

Was good here too.. Couldn't have asked for better weather for a horse back ride. The trail that goes from the house down to the river was only shared by one hiker and her dog. The river was running fast so it made for a spectacular view.
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Wallaby Jack

Ms Clancy's got  "sand", "grit", an' "pluck" ........

........ Hope she's fit fer tha TransTasman in 6 weeks .......
You don't gotta be insane to do this,
but it sure helps.
http://cass-australia.com
http://sasa.qir.com.au

Texas Tall

Quote from: Scarlet Angel on March 12, 2007, 09:44:59 PM
Sounds like everyone one had a great weekend, cept maybe for Clancy who I hope is ok.

Was good here too.. Couldn't have asked for better weather for a horse back ride. The trail that goes from the house down to the river was only shared by one hiker and her dog. The river was running fast so it made for a spectacular view.

Hey there Scarlet that sounds like a lot of fun, and was that Budy you were riding :) :) ?????

Clancy will be OK I think Wallaby :)

See ya...................TT ;) ;)
If you've gotta cheat ta win, you've only beaten y'self.
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

Camille Eonich

Wow I was so busy looking at Cumberland Lou in the back of the picture that I didn't read what was posted.  Congrats to all and Clancy sounds like some one that I would like to meet someday.  Hope that rib heals quickly.

"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Wallaby Jack

Ma'am,
Ms Clancy is definately someone to meet .......... :)

..................... as are you ..

(someday ....  :-\)
but it sure helps.

Camille Eonich

"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Tensleep

Think we are going to head down to Wagram (WA-gram) NC and shoot with Carolina Jack et al next Saturday.  ;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Camille Eonich

― Clint Eastwood

Scarlet Angel

Howdy T.T.

Yes, Buddy was the one that packed me down to the river. There is a bridge that the water runs across this time of year. About a foot or two deep. He likes to put his nose in it and splash it around between sips.

Saturday we will be going to a play and Sunday I am going to remind Buddy what the sound of gunfire is since he's had all winter off from shootin. We have a match in April and I don't want to wait til then. I doubt there will be any problems but better safe than sorry.

We do shoot on the hill just above his pen so he's used to the gunfire. Even stands steady at the sound of the shotgun. As does his stable mate who I been eyein over the years thinkin he might make a good mounted shooting pony too.
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Dakota Dan from OZ

Friday,Saturday.

Away up the valley with Hoodoo. Going to replace 110volt battery and do some charge work on a coal conveyor in a Power Station.

Sunday.

Back home.Will miss shootin at Newtec.  :'( :'(

Dakota  8)

My Pa once said "Son never take a knife to Gun Fight"  He told the truth.
SASS# 28875
SASS State Governor
SASA  Aust #2715
SASA State Discipline Chairman
RATS 239
PWDFR 146
GSC 001

Marshal J.D.Lightning

Work Friday  >:( Off Saturday & thinking of going to the local rifle range to put a few through my new model 95 marlin 45-70  ;) ;)

Then called into work on Sunday for the 75th Sydney Harbour Bridge Anniversary when they are closing the bridge so people can walk accross the bridge & the only way in & out of Sydney is by Rail  >:( >:( >:( This is an open invitation for any nut job that wants to make a name for themselves is it  ??? ???

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Take care, shoot straight & have fun.

Lightning
Marshal J.D.Lightning
Provost Marshal. US Cavalry
GAF #422
BOLD #720
BOSS #82
RATS #507
SASA #2528

Wallaby Jack

but it sure helps.

Texas Tall

Quote from: Scarlet Angel on March 14, 2007, 09:28:41 PM
Howdy T.T.

Yes, Buddy was the one that packed me down to the river. There is a bridge that the water runs across this time of year. About a foot or two deep. He likes to put his nose in it and splash it around between sips.

Saturday we will be going to a play and Sunday I am going to remind Buddy what the sound of gunfire is since he's had all winter off from shootin. We have a match in April and I don't want to wait til then. I doubt there will be any problems but better safe than sorry.

We do shoot on the hill just above his pen so he's used to the gunfire. Even stands steady at the sound

of the shotgun. As does his stable mate who I been eyein over the years thinkin he might make a good mounted shooting pony too.

Hey Scarlet, have fun but hows about a photo of Buddy on the forum ?? :) :)

See ya..........................TT ;) ;)
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

Stump Water

Up to Virginia Saturday to work on mum's house.

(Y'all down yonder say "mum" fer "mom"... right?)

Back Sunday to shoot at PHA.  Last shoot for a Pard, one of the best Pards, before he goes under the knife. 

Major E A Sterner

I'm supposed to go to a shoot this Sunday, But right now we're having a real bad snowstorm, got about 9 inches on the ground right now and it's still coming down hard  >:(
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Texas Tall

Yep ya right again Stump, we do say Mum and you say Mom  ;D ;D.

Hey there Major, have been keeping an eye on the weather over there on cable TV and some parts are really getting a heap.

You go easy if you're out driving around in it. ::) ::) ::)

See ya...................TT. ;) ;)
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

Scarlet Angel

Here ya go TT

This is us at our last shoot taking a break

Scarlet Angel

and here we are in action

This is Buddy and Royce at play

and if you click on my profile there is a real nice one of Buddy and me all cleaned up and looking good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com