Delmonico's Dutch Oven

Started by Lucky Irish Tom, July 13, 2006, 11:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Delmonico on August 09, 2006, 10:14:41 AM
There is a shot and the sheepherder lays on the ground, shot in the back. ;D  <Who's down now?>   Will someone but himself try to save him?  Wait for our next episode to find out. ;D
>:(

Yeh forgot I filled your Dutch Ovens with holy Black----KaBoooom!

Dell's Lying on the ground with that serious Peppered look! :o

;D :D ;D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Delmonico

Don't see it, didn't happen. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Delmonico

While running from the explosion that didn't happen, the sheep herder trips and falls head first into either mud or poop, both are brown. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Delmonico on August 09, 2006, 02:22:37 PM
Don't see it, didn't happen. ;D
;D

I see Yer walking yer dog 'Spot' :o

He's a real stinker. ;D

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Delmonico

Gotta do better than copy and paste.  Nobody blew coffee out their nose like the ones I did. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Delmonico on August 09, 2006, 07:34:21 PM
Gotta do better than copy and paste.  Nobody blew coffee out their nose like the ones I did. ;D
;D

Ah has enough sense, not to be drinkin Coffee while reading the Cowboy post. :D

Think Ah is a gunna make a new target out of My Anteque Dutch Oven paint Yer Name on it N use it for a long range 10ga shotgun target. :o ;D

heh, Heh, HEH!
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on August 09, 2006, 02:34:44 PM
While running from the explosion that didn't happen, the sheep herder trips and falls head first into either mud or poop, both are brown. ;D

What in tarnation is that, Del? ;D ;D  Looks like an ellerfunt.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

I was in a hurry, durn sheep herder ain't got many pixels ta work with. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

The Eller-funk comes storming into tha thread.  Slim iz hit on hiz heels.  Slim draws a bead and fires both barrels of tha mighty 10  but the lead slugs aint got enuff vee-loss-o-tea to penetrate tha thick Eller-funk hide.  The Eller-funk gives Slim an Del an evil grin and stomps on a couple of Del's Dutch ovens, and then pops out of the thread.  Del says this has gone far enuff an pulls out hiz Eller-funk gun, loadin some large caliber he hands the gun to Slim an sez Do it right this time.  Looking at the remains of the Dutch ovens he mutters, It's All Slim's Fault!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

Slim makes a BIGgrin and runs after the hefalump leaving the thread.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Silver Creek Slim

A BIG noise is heard and Slim, along with alot of gunsmoke, comes flyin' backwards into the thread.  :o
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Arcey

<----lights one rolled real tight 'n chuckles it Slim chasin' the eller-funky....

Eller-funk runs thru Del's washed 'n dryin' cookin' kittles, gettin' one stuck in each footsie, 'n keeps goin'.....

Hehehehehe...  There goes the good eats...  THERE GOES THE GOOD EATS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

<--grabs 'iz Buff gun.....

GET 'IM, SLIM!  I'M RIGHT BEHIND YA!!!!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

The eller-funk puts up a road block of eller-funk poop that Slim in the lead saves Arcey from stepin' in by fallin' in it.  Arcey sees Slim fall in the eller-funk poop and skids to a stop. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Delmonico on August 11, 2006, 10:05:29 AM
The eller-funk puts up a road block of eller-funk poop that Slim in the lead saves Arcey from stepin' in by fallin' in it.  Arcey sees Slim fall in the eller-funk poop and skids to a stop. ;D
:o

Arcey pulls Slim out of the da 'road block'

an they continue the chase.  :D

;D :D ;D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Ozark Tracker

As they run they can plainly hear the eller funk running ahead of them with Del's cast iron pots stuck on each of his feet.

clunk clunk clunk clunk
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Camille Eonich

The eller funk get tired of all the noise he is making and stops to shake his feet off.  One oven hits Slim in the head, one hits Arcey, one hit Del and the other one knocks out the sheepherder.

Camille rolls around on the ground laughin'.

The eller funk looks back over his shoulder and plods off.
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Delmonico

But then he circles around and gets nasty, blowin' elle-funk snot out of his trunk. ;D  Cammie hides behind a handy clump of bunch grass and decides she may have to defend herself, she says to herself, "wish I would have loaded Warthog loads." ;D ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Camille Eonich

Cammie gets a better idea and pulls a handfull of peanuts out of her pocket and starts throwing them into SIlver Creek Slim County.
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Silver Creek Slim

Slim enters. "Who'z tryin' ta plant peanuts in my county?!?!"  >:(  ;D

Camille Eonich

the elle funk almost runs Slim down as he chases after the peanuts.
― Clint Eastwood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com