cimmerion merwin and hulbert

Started by gotzguns, June 23, 2006, 02:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotzguns

has anyone heard that cimmerion is bring out a m&h pistol reproduction in 2007? gotzguns

Driftwood Johnson

I've heard they are, and I've heard they are not. I'm not holding my breath waiting.
That's bad business! How long do you think I'd stay in operation if it cost me money every time I pulled a job? If he'd pay me that much to stop robbing him, I'd stop robbing him.

Ya probably inherited every penny ya got!

Marshal Will Wingam

I've heard the same. I will believe it when they hit the toy stores. If they do, then I'll grab one up. Maybe two.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

deucedaddyj

I e-mailed Texas Jack at Cimarron a few months ago, and he said near the end of 2006 they would be coming out with one. Of course it'll probably be pushed back into 2007 by the end of the year.

44caliberkid

Seems like it would be pretty complex to manufacture as an exact reproduction, so I would look for it to be in the price range of the S&W Scofields and Model 3's, or probably even higher, $700 - $900 range.

Pawnee Bill

Quote from: 44caliberkid on June 26, 2006, 05:40:34 PM
Seems like it would be pretty complex to manufacture as an exact reproduction, so I would look for it to be in the price range of the S&W Scofields and Model 3's, or probably even higher, $700 - $900 range.

I shot an original for several seasons I really liked it as it had no protruberences and skined out real slick.
Cheers
Pawnee Bill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com