Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Ain' no problem.  Hair...  Have a swig of ma cinamon sqeezins.  <<Whisper on>>  It works great... Ah don' brush mah teef either.<<Whisper off>> "
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Slim trys to take a sip but his teeth is chattering sa much from the cold, he has trouble drinking, so Trinity has to pour the first few quarts down his throat.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Soon, the cinnamon and the alcohol has Slim's throat burning.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Slim takes off, running fer the river again,

Delmonico

Delmonic sees him runnin',  pulls the chain and gains another 50 pounds of coal. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

<Arthur's note: What chain?>  ;)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

<Author's note: The one on the Wedgewood WC.> :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

<Arthur's note: That's what I thought.>  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

with his mouth cooled off now, and not having jumped in the river,  Slim goes for a lesiurely stroll, a watching fer anymore chains or other traps.

Delmonico

Because Slim did not jump in the river and spoiled everyones fun Santa puts him down for 75 pounds of coal. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity is warming his hands by the kitchen far and yells out a thank you to Slim from the kitchen window.

Delmonico

<Authors note: Go easy on it, I was sick last year and wasn't bad enough, we're gettin' low and it won't be here till late Christmas Eve or early Christmas mornin'.> ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Everybody comes into the house to warm up.  Trinity has every fire in the house a going full blast,  he's sitting in the living room in just his long johns and boots talking about how hot it is fer this time of the year.

Trinity

"Only teeyun more days!"

Ozark Tracker

ah,  but we ain't gonna be a dancing here in the house with all the heat.

Delmonico

Delmonico says, "Ya know I've been kinda mean lately, but it's all fer the good of the ranch, we need the coal.  But just to show you I'm a nice fella most the time, I got us tickets on the CB&Q to go to Alliance Newbrassky just west a here in a few days.  Got us a place to go to fer the Winter Solstice that is better that the place we had the summer selly-bration, it's up near Alliance. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Awwwllraht!  That soun's lahk a good place ta party."  With that, Trinity throws two more pieces of coal into the stove.

Ozark Tracker

boy they ain't many days left till it's time.

Trinity

Trinity stares at the large package under the tree in the back with gleaming eyes.

Trinity

Trinity crawls under the tree and opens the package.

"Ooops!  This'n ain' fer me.  It's fer Sleeeum from his cousin Montaner Sleeeum.  Ah wonner if'n he'll notice if'n Ah take one lil sausage? " ;D

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=236724

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com