Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Trinity breaks out of his trance and shakes his head.  "What em Ah doin'?  Only Dail is bad fer coal, Ah ain' posed ta be doin' awl these evil thangs?  Whar's Ozark?  He's prolly sittin' on tha porch, drankin' squeezin's an' laughin' at me, dernit!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Trinity

Trinity becomes excited as he realizes that the Winter Solstice is only two weeks away.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

2 weeks,  wall I know it's gonna be too cold to go danceing around naked. 
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Delmonico orders a large wagon load a firewood to be shipped in from Minny-soda.  "Ya notice Slim is already practicin' danchin' necked." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

ya know that Slim is reallly getting inta this soltice celebrating ain't he.

Delmonico

Yeah, Trinity and I are thinkin' 'bout makin' him an Honorary Druid. ;D  Trinity is out building a Potted Meathenge right now. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

I hope he's a building it outa the empty cans and not trying to use the potted meat, he'd  be eating it as fast as he can build it. ;D

Trinity

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!

Ozark Tracker

I thought it'd be built outa empty cans.  :o ;D

Delmonico

Delmonico glances over at Slim who has just crawled out of the river still necked, thinkin' about his warm Wissy=consion winter clothes locked up in the house Slim starts to sing.

Ill have a blue christmas without you
Ill be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green christmas tree
Wont be the same dear, if youre not here with me

And when those blue snowflakes start falling
Thats when those blue memories start calling
Youll be doin all right, with your christmas of white
But Ill have a blue, blue blue blue christmas

Youll be doin all right, with your christmas of white,
But Ill have a blue, blue christmas

(Santa adds 50 more pounds)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Chance

Trinity stops what he is doing when he hears the singing.
"That sounds like that thar Ellis Prellsy singin' a song about Sleeum. Wonder if he could make up a song about Blue, ma old hound dog?"
In his excitement he knocks over the Potted Meathenge.

Trinity

"Dad nabbit!  >:(  Now Ah gotta build it agin, an' only 12 more days till tha festivities!"

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on December 10, 2006, 03:28:09 PM
"Dad nabbit!  >:(  Now Ah gotta build it agin, an' only 12 more days till tha festivities!"

lucklily, we know that no matter how many empty cans of potted meat it takes. your just the one who can empty em.

Trinity

Trinity looks up with potted meat smeared on his face and with a full mouth, asks: "MMM?"

Ozark Tracker

with all the empty cans piling up around him, Trinity decides to build the Potted Meathenge at least life size and if he can eat enough he'll build it larger than life.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim finally remembers that he has stashed some Wiscoooooooooonsin winter clothes fer such an occasion. He finds 'em and puts 'em on.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

"You's smailin' better, pard."

Silver Creek Slim

"Thank yooooooooooooooooooooooou."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Trinity

"Wheeew!  Ya fergot ta brush yer teef."

Silver Creek Slim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com