Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

The deer slowly warms enough and with a loud ripping sound, Trinity is able to remove his togue.  He looks at the deer and then the spot where most of his taste buds are still attached and wimpers. 
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Trinity starts toward the house, with his tounge hanging out,  Slim who is still necked, having not put on the poodle skirt, sees Trinity a acting strange, screams and runs off toward the Dismal
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

He sees another large turd floating by and jumps on and repeats his ride.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

except this time he freezes solid to his ride and has a coating of ice all over him.

Trinity

Trinity runs along the bank with his tongue still hanging out, looking for the right place to jump in to save him.  Slim sees this and paddles under the water in an effort to escape quicker.

Ozark Tracker

seeing Slim is in trouble, Trinitily starts throwing rocks at him to break the ice off him.

Delmonico

Delmonico grabs his jug of castor oil take a big glug and heads to the Wedgewood room, sending more poop down on Slim.   ::) 

(Santa puts him down for 250 pounds of coal this time.) :D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity steps back from the bank as he sees the oily dark lumpy liquid flowing from the pipe.

Ozark Tracker

Slim catches a glimpse  on the mess coming his way and starts trying to yell inside his ice encasement.

Delmonico

Leave it to Slim to yell in that situation, I'd keep my mouth shut. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Slim sees what might happen and closes his mouth and makes motions trying to get out of the ice.

Delmonico

Delmonico is down by the river watchin' Slim, since it is a bit chilly he builds a fire to keep warm. ::)

(Santa puts him down for another 50 pounds of coal)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity takes his last good river rock and takes careful aim, he chunks it hard,  it smacks Slim up side the head and busts the ice off'n him,Slim stands up and falls back in the glop from his knot on the head

Delmonico

Since the coal benifits all at the ranch, Santa puts them down for another 200 pounds. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

knowing down deep it's for the good of the ranch, Trinity takes a long stick and pushes Slim back out inta the current.

Delmonico

Santa writes down another 50 pounds. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinty starts thinking he may need a little coal to burn over to his cabin fer Sherlen and the kids, he finds him a stray dog and gives it a swift kick.

Delmonico

Santa puts him down for 30 pounds as the dog bits his foot. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity is getting into the swing of things now, he limps on up town and opens the grocery store door fer a little ole lady and just as she gets there he lets it go and it knocks her down,

Delmonico

Santa thinks that is only good fer $10 pounds cause he knows her and she was gossipin' about her neighbors a lot this year. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com