Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Soon the sausages are finished and the belt begins to malfunction.  As the belt breaks, it feeds into Trinity's mouth until he has eaten even the belt.  With a loud burp, Trinity sits back in his chair and falls asleep.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

as Trinity lays sleeping, the belt that had rolled up tight in his belly starts to unwind,  in his belly
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

And the chunks of coal want out, right now. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

but the belt unrolling has sorta plugged things up.

Delmonico

Delmonico comes to the rescue with a big dose of......................................naw you know already. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity wakes up propped against a rock in the water on the riverbank.  A brown grease coats the top of the water.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

one end of the  black power belt comes floating toward the surface,  Trinity thinks it is a sea monster coming from the depths

Trinity

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh!"  Trinity screams.  As he tries to swim away from the beast in the brown murky water it follows him.

Ozark Tracker

one of the hooks that ties the belt together, snags on Trinity's back pocket, making the monster follow Trinity as he swims

Trinity

Trinity swims and swims.  Soon the water is no longer smelly and brown, but is now clear.  The monster is still following Trinity, though.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity swims until he is finallly up out of the water,  thinking he has outrun the monster, he looks back and see's the long black object still behind him.

Delmonico

Delmonico trips Trinity and takes the belt and hooks it back up.  He then swats Trinity with a rolled up newspaper right on the nose and tells him not to play with the Steam Traction Engine agin, he could get hurt or seriously killed. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity hurries on over to the front porch and looks back to make sure Del had got the monster, he then lays down in the hammock and monkey brings him a can of potted meat.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim sits on the porch drinkin' coffee and shakin' his head.  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

As Delmonico tests the belt for damage it comes off and wraps around, Slim, Trinity and the monkey. :o  Delmonico shugs his shoulders and goes to his office to order a new belt. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim takes out his , cuts himself free and goes into the kitchen to start breakfast since the cosie went into his office.  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

monkey pulls himself free and scampers to the barn loft.  Trinity on the other hand is still trapped within the confines of the belt,  rolling around the yard.

Trinity

While struggling, Trinity had fallen asleep.  Finally re-awakening, he finds that someone had removed the belt and he is again free to move about.  He gets up out of the dirt, grabs the jug from under the porch and retires to his hammock.  He is still sulking about being swatted on the nose with the newspaper.

Delmonico

A freight pulls up with Delmonico's belt and another small package.  In it is a leather leash and a chain collar. ;D  Delmonico ships the collar over Trinity's head and snaps with the leash and tells him to heel.   ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity runs around in circles.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com