Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on April 21, 2006, 10:18:10 AM
<Author's Note:  Must be a different river Slim, the Dismal is spring fed and almost never varies.> ;D

http://www.ngpc.state.ne.us/boating/guides/canoetrails/canoe-dis.asp

<<Artistic license  ;D ;D ;D>>
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Trinity

Down at Still # 4 Trinity finds a dozen drunken skinks lying on their backs and many more weaving tracks back into the woods.   >:( "Dail's playin' agin wif dem dang skinks, dern it." 

He picks two dead skinks with smiles on their faces from the kettle and throws them to the side.  Then he pours a portion into the jug, smells it and takes a large swig.   "Jeeeees right.  Them Mormon's gonna like this batch."

Trinity fills the 125 jugs that he brought on the buckboard and crates them for delivery to Utah.  On the crate, he marks the address and warnings: Fragile, Caution, Very Flammable and Biohazzard;D ;D ;D   "Ah'll take this crate to the rail haid fer the 12:00 train tomorry."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Ozark comes walking up to trinity's wagon as he is loading the last of the jugs,  and says Trinity looks like the ole cat had a littler of kittens down by the barn, reckon you could take a coupe of them up to ms collinswood,  she always talking about a cathouse,  I figured they'd have a good home there.
we sur got some stange animals around here.

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on April 21, 2006, 09:53:22 PM
Ozark comes walking up to trinity's wagon as he is loading the last of the jugs,  and says Trinity looks like the ole cat had a littler of kittens down by the barn, reckon you could take a coupe of them up to ms collinswood,  she always talking about a cathouse,  I figured they'd have a good home there.
we sur got some stange animals around here.

Looks like Ya got some of them thar Tiger-pigs. ;D :D ;D

too bad they can't fly, Yad have Flying-tiger-pigs. ;D ;D ;D

No doubt about it got some strange critters here. ???
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Trinity

Trinity returns from the rail head and looks at OT's new "kittens".  In order to refrain fromm making comments about Arkansas, Trinity makes a huge batch of coffee.

"Coffee's up fellers!!"  Trinity yells and then thinking again of the kittens he begins to shout something else but shuts his mouth.  :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

litl rooster

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzz Trinity, you don't want wake there Momma'
Mathew 5.9

Marshal harpoluke

;D :D ;D

Nice kitty, Kitty, KITTY ;D :D ;D 

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................................................
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Trinity

"Awww, looky!  Tha mama's purrin'.  Ah'm gonna go pet her!"

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Trinity on April 22, 2006, 11:21:28 AM
"Awww, looky!  Tha mama's purrin'.  Ah'm gonna go pet her!"

;D

NO Trinity!!!

Ever here of revenge of the Tiger,,

by Clawd Ballses?
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out of the worshop and sets up a deee-vice on a table he has staked down behind the traction engine.  He 'taches the leather drive belt to it and starts to stoke up the engine. ???

After the fire is goin' and the pressure is buildin' he heads to the root cellar and get all kinds of veggy-tables. ???
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity staggers back from the "Mama Kitty" covered in very little clothing, red strips all over his body and trailing blood behind him.  Seeing Delmonico at the traction engine he stops to warn him "Don' pet tha purrin' mama kitty, don' pet her!"

Trinity struggles up the steps to the porch, flops in his hammock.takes gulps from his jug which is always handy and passes out.

Delmonico

Delmonico throws the clutch on the traction engine and tosses a head of cabbage in and it comes out shredded fer coleslaw. ;D  He disengages the clutch and changes blades and re-engages the clutch and tossed in taters which come out ready to fry. ::)

Clutch in, a blade chance, clutch out and carrots are made inta carrot sticks. ;D  Clutch in, blade change, clutch out and Delmonico starts French cuttin' green beans. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

In his near death stupor, Trinity shouts out: "Frainch frahs needed.  Frainch frahs pronto please!"

Delmonico

Delmonico deep fat frys the tators and takes them out to Trinity who only thinks he's dyin' from some very minor kitty cat scratches. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Within seconds the french fried potatoes and ketchup are gone and Trinity is feebly asking for more.

Delmonico

Knowin' what Trinity needs, Delmonico cut up some more tators and chages blades (with the clutch disengaged).    He then gets a hunk of kinda fat beef with a lot of gristle.  He engages the clutch and grinds that.  He fries the tators and grills the beef and puts it on a bun.  He takes the greasy fries and burger out to Trinty. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity's open wide and a huge smile forms on his face as he enjoys the delecacy.  "Ya know Dail the only thang what would make this better?  A slash of solid yaller earl.... an bacon.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trinity

Suddenly Trinity remembers the unfinished drive-in.  Excitedly and full of energy again he shouts out: "Dail!  Dail!  You orta sail these thangs at the lil' outhouse what you made the fancy pavement fer."

Delmonico

Hmmm, I fergot about that, might have to look into it.  Ya 'spose Slim would wear a skirt with an ungly French dog on it and roller-skate the food out to folks in buggies. :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

:'( :'( :'( "Won' be the same as our perky lass what lef' us too early.... but he'd do alright Ah s'pose."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com