Miss Montana Darling's Southern School of Charm

Started by Ozark Tracker, May 27, 2006, 08:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

Ozark gets in late, he's been a minding the turkey's,   you know Thanksgiving is a coming before long.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

I didn't bring none, cept fer Jake, my pet turkey

I tied him up out to the playground.  he'll be like our watch turkey

Trinity

"Miss Montaner!  Miss Montaner!  Ozark din't brang no turkeys fer us!"

Suddenly there's an awful sound from out on the playground.  Teacher and students rush to the window to see what's the matter just in time to watch TC licking his lips.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

well the bright side of losing ole jake is we didn't look out and see him licking his turkey lips and ole TC was gone. :o

Trinity

"OOoooh!  Turkey lips.  Sou'ns lahk a good idear fer tha litl roosterville HOOTERS menu!"

Ozark Tracker

come to think of it, we could come up with a lot of turkey lips fer Hooters.  we might even pack in a few of the turkey toes to see how they go over.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

aw,  don't worry.  they ain't using em no more

Montana Darlin

Thank you Arcey, I know just what to do with this walking stick.

Trinity, you apologize to Ozark for turnin' that cat loose on his pet turkey.  And I don't want to see them ear potatoes thrown in this class room, or I will talke them away again and burn them.

litlrooster, sit up straight and quit pickin yer nose!!!!

Delmonico

Delmonico comes in and stands at the front of the class to show the heathens what a proper gentleman should look like. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity

"Miss Montaner, Ah ain' gonna th'ow these thangs no-where's. Ah'm gonna make kaindles outta them.  Ozark, Ah'm powerful sorry that Tha Cat done et yer pet bird, but Ah din' set him on it, he did it hisownse'f 'cause he was hongry. 

Ow!  Hey!  Whatcha flickin' on me litl rooster!"

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

The rest of the class has just been sitting here for 2 days staring at Del, having not seen him in anything but his night gown lately.  :o :o

litl rooster

Ooooppps sorry Trinity, I was flicken it at Snidley Whiplash there ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

litl rooster is sent to the detention hall and finds out who is in charge. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim decides to be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good so he is not sent to detention hall.  :o
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Traumatized by detention with the Purple Pediphile, litl' rooster runs off to join the Circus...............................the Flying Circus and never returns to skool
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

when litl rooster gets to the circus, he finds out they have a big cannon loaded with black powder,  he wants to work on the cannon crew,  so they give him a job.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com