The Kingdom of Ozark Tracker

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

I knew he was a softy!!! ;D ;D

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on September 18, 2006, 11:45:11 AM
Either that or Trinity actually tried to referee a cat fight!

I wasn't trying to referee, I was trying to end one and get The Cat inside!  I knew it wasn't wise, but I wasn't quite expecting that. ;D ;D

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on September 18, 2006, 07:11:55 PM
Aw, ya can't hardly pass up rubbing a little cats belly, when he rolls over trying to play with ya.

Nope, never can resist it. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

that little kitty that I posted the picture of just loves to lay in your lap and play with yer hand or anything,  cept when it comes time to eat, then he growls and carries on like he'd rip yer hand off if you got it down there by him.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

he's big on any kind of meat, cat food he's pretty easy to get along, but give him a little baloney, he might just kill, even though he only weigh's a few ounces.

litl rooster

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on September 18, 2006, 07:11:55 PM
Aw, ya can't hardly pass up rubbing a little cats belly, when he rolls over trying to play with ya.

There football shaped for a reason
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

>:( >:( >:(

Miss Annie woulda thwapped ya fer that!

Ozark Tracker

Ozark gathers up some wood and starts a fire in the smoker and goes into the factory and grabs a few turkeys and a hog  when the temperature is right and the smoke is blowing, he puts them in.  in 6 or 7 hours we gonna start canning smoked turkey & Hog

Trinity

Oh boy, that looks gooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!

Ozark Tracker

Authors note;  I been thnking about doing some smoking since the weather has cooled off the last week or so,  think I'll get me a briskett and see how that works out.  they are usually gooooooooood.

Trinity

Yep!  Man, I wish I could have some!!!

Four-Eyed Buck

Ever try typing with a little kitty rubbin' all over your face and hands? Snowball was just pesterin' the heck out of me. Love bites( hands, moustache, chin, nose). She does that when she wants something( usually into her carrier where her food dish is. The dogs can't get it unless somebody leaves the door open)...........Buck 8) ::) :o ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Ozark Tracker

our dogs when they want to eat, they get right up next to the chair and don't make a sound just look at ya like do ya see me standing here and needing to eat.

Trinity

When TC is being overly friendly I know his food dish is empty. ;D

Ozark Tracker

we have one of those self waterers, holds 2 or 3 gallons, our 3  dogs go through it in about 4 days in the summer,
when it's empty, Clea, the border collie, takes her paw and pulls it out from the wall and over by the sink. she knows where her water comes from.

Delmonico

Rowdy's gettin' big enough now that his butt is starting to float also, he's gettin' braver about goin' out further.  We lost the tennis ball today because the wind caught it and it went a bit too far out, he thought too long and it was gone.  We went to the other side and waited for it.  Played with a stick and he was going about 20-30 yards out for it.  He even lost sight of it once and cruised around till he found it. :)

He's almost 100% on the deep grass retrives also.  But tonight he wasn't very rowdy. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Delmonico on September 20, 2006, 11:27:09 PM
  But tonight he wasn't very rowdy. ;D

That boy's all wore out from all that chasing and swiimming

Ozark Tracker

Ozark gathers up a couple dozen turkeys and puts them in the back of the truck and heads fer litl rooster's new eating stablishment.

he figures he ain't got no Peking duck so he figures he at least have some peeking turkeys, he gets there and  turns em loose in the lobby,  so's the people can pet em.

Ozark Tracker

Old Doc Cureemorkillem, telegraphs Ozark

Emerengcy:  stop

need biggest turkey gizzard you can find: stop

send to No Name Ranch, Nebrassky:  stop

patient needs transplant NOW! :  stop

Trinity

Trinity slips the telographer a five note to change the last line to: "Patient is very hongry: stop"

Ozark Tracker

They also send 3 whole smoked turkeys along with the gizzards

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com