The Kingdom of Ozark Tracker

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on September 17, 2006, 06:27:44 PM
we usually have 1 or 2 of the multi toed per year,  once we had 7 or 8 of them running around here.  we just started this year getting bob tailed and multi toed cats.  don't know where they came from.

Pet Smart?

lr looks around the room to assure no one see's him type this reply.........Dem is what they called manx's
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: litl rooster on September 17, 2006, 06:39:19 PM
Pet Smart?

Dem is what they called manx's

that's what I think they are,
we also have a lot of bobcats around here,  gonna havta thin them down a little this winter.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Awwwww!  litl rooster knows his cats.  He MUST be a cat lover after all!!!!! ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on September 17, 2006, 06:48:49 PM
Awwwww!  litl rooster knows his cats.  He MUST be a cat lover after all!!!!! ;D ;D

As long as they live in a barn, don't rub on me, and kill Mice, Rat's and Snakes, we will git along. I will even feed them.   If they break these rules, well I need to say no more.
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

litl rooster would like the manx around here,  they don't like people too good so most of them stay beyond reach and are good mousers and snake killers.

Lucky Irish Tom

Hey Trinity, since yer tha cat au-thor-a-tee iz polydactyl whut they called em back in ta Jurassic age?  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

I don't know all of their names, but I would imagine that a few were nicknamed Polly.

;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on September 17, 2006, 08:10:05 PM
Hey Trinity, since yer tha cat au-thor-a-tee iz polydactyl whut they called em back in ta Jurassic age?  ;D

Quote from: Trinity on September 17, 2006, 08:12:59 PM
I don't know all of their names, but I would imagine that a few were nicknamed Polly.

;D

you proabaly had your  polly-dactyl = mean meat eater

then the house cat line was your polly-docile = mean mouse eater

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on September 17, 2006, 07:00:35 PM
  As long as they live in a barn, don't rub on me, and kill Mice, Rat's and Snakes, we will git along. I will even feed them.   If they break these rules, well I need to say no more.

Cats will rub on you.  You cannot escape it.   It doesn't mean they like you.  It just means that you are their territory.  ;D

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on September 17, 2006, 09:05:07 PM

you proabaly had your  polly-dactyl = mean meat eater

then the house cat line was your polly-docile = mean mouse eater

;D

Ozark Tracker

Cats is funny animals,  it's like their letting you feed and house them,  but you cna't hardly own them,  if they are outside, their just going to come and go.

Trinity

And if they are inside and want to fight the animal outside, they will let you know!

Ozark Tracker

Ozark Tracker

My wife has to watch out on the front porch, when she goes out to feed the cats.  the little ones try real hard to bite you on your toes if you don't have your shoes on.  ya gotta slip on shoes.

Delmonico

It's a good thing we're on friendly terms with the little black puppy that peeks in our front door after dark. ;D ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Four-Eyed Buck

Trinity, were you tryin' to give that cat a bath to get marked up that bad????????? 8) ::) :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Lucky Irish Tom

Either that or Trinity actually tried to referee a cat fight!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on September 17, 2006, 09:11:45 PM
Cats will rub on you.  You cannot escape it.   It doesn't mean they like you.  It just means that you are their territory.  ;D

;D

No it means they would like a swift kick
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

Montana Darlin

Quote from: litl rooster on September 18, 2006, 05:12:26 PM

No it means they would like a swift kick

Don't let him kid you, when we had the two little barn kittens, he would rub their bellies before he fed them, pick them up, play with them, and when I come home from work he would tell me stories about what they did.  The would visit him in his "cave" and look thru the window at them and he enjoyed every minute of them. 

Ozark Tracker

Aw, ya can't hardly pass up rubbing a little cats belly, when he rolls over trying to play with ya.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com