The Kingdom of Ozark Tracker

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

litl trinity, reaches in his saddlebags and grabs a can of potted meat and throws it to Trinity, then grabs one fer hisself, no wonder he's a growing good he's eats good.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Trinity fumbles with the potted meat can then hands it to litl trinity.  With a "Pfffsssshhh" litl trinity opens the can and hands it back to his father.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

litl trinity opens his can and thens puts his switchblade back in his pocket.

Trinity

"Oooh!  Ah Spahder!"  Trinity screams in fear.  litl trinity pulls the knife back out and flings it and impales the spider onto the railing.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

litl Deneeze, not to be out done, whips out her Arkansas tooth pick and slices the spider into thin strips

Trinity

That ain' no toothpick.  This hair is a toothpic:

Ozark Tracker

I guess that other one is fer the folks who got a few teeth missing ;D

Trinity

Ozark Tracker

While Trinity is showing off his Arkansas toothpick he drops it and pins his big toe to the floor.

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Ozark Tracker

he knows better than to just pull it out,  it will hurt even worse,  so he opens his can of potted meat and starts eating.

litl rooster

>authors note< if you are coming to this thread for the first time and the above post is the first you have read.  You might be thinking your computer has been hacked and you are now somewhere you wouldn't want your children or mother to be.  Please go back and read previous pages.<<<  On second thoughts you might just leave this web site and forget about reading the previous pages....You still wouldn't want your children or mothers to read it.
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Trinity paces in a circle while eating his potted meat.

Ozark Tracker

we'd show a picture, but that'd be way to graphic.  litl rooster's got that warning going round over him

WARNING   WARNING

Delmonico

My computor wasn't hacked but it hacked up a hair ball, should I of taken a picture.? :P
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

I bet if Trinity didn"t have that knife sticking in his toe,  he'd give a quarter to see it.

litl rooster

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on September 10, 2006, 05:54:09 PM
I bet if Trinity didn"t have that knife sticking in his toe,  he'd give a quarter to see it.

a shiney new "Arkansas" quarter too boot, goes with the "toothpick"
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Tied of seeing his Pappy walking in circles litl Trinity reaches down and snatches the Arkansas Toothpick out of his Pappy's toe.  Before Trinity can holler litl Deneez shoves a turkey laig in hiz mouf!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Ozark Tracker

just as Deneenz shoves the turkey laig,  litl trinity uses potted meat to plug the hole in Trinity's toe. not knowing how salty things burn in a cut.

Ozark Tracker

Ozark builds a new building and opens a new business in the kingdom,   Victoria's Secret,  he hires a few new girls to run it and opens a hot wings business on each side of it.  business is brisk.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com