My wife's going on vacation...

Started by Forty Rod, May 04, 2006, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camille Eonich

"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

I've been tolt I have that affect on folks, but I had nuthin' to do with the inccedent with the empty CO2 catridge, the waterproof fuse, Goex FFg and the green light stick. ::) :o  But it was purty. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

Quote from: Camille Eonich on May 19, 2006, 12:08:11 PM
Ya'll are corruptin me' now  :o

Yeah I was sweet and innocent when I first started coming around here also ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on May 19, 2006, 04:01:38 PM

Yeah I was sweet and innocent when I first started coming around here also ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

:o :o :o
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Forty Rod

Quote from: litl rooster on May 19, 2006, 04:01:38 PM

Yerass!  :D  :D  :D  :D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Delmonico

I ain't never been sweet an' in-er-cent. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

litl rooster

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on May 20, 2006, 10:28:43 AM
:o :o :o :o ;D

Watch him Buck, he's been shootin' at folks too..Castor oil sounds kind of mild
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Ya seal it up in a holler-point. ::)  Ya know why they call them hollor-points?
Cause when ya shoot litl rooster in the butt with them, he hollors. ;D :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Delmonico

Castor Oil makes ya poop,  :o  'Course when them bullets hit him in the butt, he didn't need the castor oil. :o ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Forty Rod

I used to shoot at Trinity when we was kids. (Pa made me promise not to hit him or I'd have to do his chores as well as mine.) 

He swears he heard every shot twice: when it went by him and when he went by it.

He can still be mighty quick when he wants to, he just don't want to very often...unless food's involved.  Then you don't want to get in his way unless you enjoy havin' footprints up one side an' down the other
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Delmonico on May 20, 2006, 07:38:52 PM
Cause when ya shoot litl rooster in the butt with them, he hollors. ;D :o

Hey, Litl Rooster.....are you gonna shoot Del in this thread?

I got a mixture of Trinity's Potted Meat Product and Slim's Velveeeeeeeeeeta cheeze that we can use to plug up the hole!  ::) ;D ::) ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Forty Rod

Another time Trinity is fast is bed time.  He can turn off the light and be under the covers before the room gets dark.  Sure does love his sleep.

Delmonico

Just so litl rooster can't get the drop on him in this thread, Delmonico shoots him in the butt a couple of times for good measure. ;D

<Authors Note: Thanks fer the idea Sodbuster, ya should have sent litl rooster a PM.> ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com