September's coffee & conversation is up

Started by Major 2, September 01, 2014, 03:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

The Cawffee and Hot water are ready for drinking this morning. Enjoy!   We didn't get the rain yesterday, another 20 percent chance today.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

We should have some showers about kick off time
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Mornin', early risers.

Gonna be a yestitty. Reckon summer wants ta leave an impression, a sweaty impression on the first Saturday CAS party. Oh well..........

Ain't concerned with, much less decided, what's for dinner yet. Will be when the time comes.

16 days til fall.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Major 2

We got the rain, started to darken about 2:PM or so then by my commute, the sky was dark dark gray.
I hit a monsoon and white out conditions on the drive down the pike....could see about 50 feet , and strong winds.
They call for 60% again today....
Took my wife to a Local eatery/Sports Bar we like , they have a good menu , I got the BBQ pork plate , good stuff !

Was suppose to have an NCOWS shoot today, but only 3 including me were responding to go  :(
Target setting Friday night was rained out, so we'll skip the day and pay it forward.

Headed to the friendly Gun shop & FFL....I've had my eye on something on consignment, may see if an offer will jog the consignee.
Lunch will be with an NCOWS pard afterwards.

when planets align...do the deal !

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Russ T Chambers

Wind was from the North this morning, so the balloons went South instead of West.  No sound of propane burners going off this AM.

Having friends over tonight for burgers and grilled corn on the cob.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

The Trinity Kid

Mornin' y'all.

Just got home from doing some practice with the deer rifles.  I shot better than my opponent mother, this time. ;)
About to head off to see my brother's soccer game.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Major 2

Thanks TLD ...it was still there and still way over priced ....
I think it will still be there come Oct. , when it will have been in there 18 months... proof it over priced.

As I said,  it's in on consignment, the FFL is on my side and will either tell the guy take the offer or sent it home with him.

Arcey

Ahhh, patience. An admirable trait. Good on ya, M2.

Found this'n in Alice's sign box it the Farmers Market.

Like ta have it but if I bring one more thing inta the house it's gonna collaspe.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

She sorta looks like my Wife, That's SCARY!

litl rooster

Chowed on meatballs and spinch dip had 1 adult beverage. Then pumpkin bread for dessert
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

We ended up having take-out chicken strips and catfish filets with cole slaw, fries, fried okra, and corn on the Cobb. Baylor won big tonight as well as Oklahoma State.

Major 2

Hotdogs & tortilla chips... chased with Dr. Pepper   :-\  eh ? nothing special.
I've ham biscuit in mind this morning though....

More rain yesterday another soaking mostly quit about dusk....

Arcey

Mornin', y'all.

Gonna be pullin' for the guessers. The boys be sayin' eighty even. After the last couple, I'll take it 'n the rain that comes with it.

Hunka dead cow in the ice box gettin' unfroze. Dump it in the l'il red one 'bout game time. Redskins game's over the air. The kitchen's window to sports'll werk.

Be makin' a short run ta check out what may be a pair lookin' ta stake out territory just a mile away. That could easily put the house within their boundaries. Photogs caught the female runnin' a juvenile away. Good sign. Wants me some l'il eagles.

litl rooster

Auburn used their Baldie yesterday at pre-game beautiful bird.

Thanks for coffee plenty of leftovers from yesterday... May take a meatball sandwich to work with me.
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Hope she nailed the landin' this week. Felt for the bird with the ole boy stompin' at her jesses 'n all.

Arcey

Looks like the boy named Camellia's werkin' on 'is taste for salt water fish. Left the jail o'er by Tom 'n took up it the ritzy private golf course it the ocean front. Hope 'is dues are paid up. We, the producers,  pay for council's membership – necessary for bidness connections ya understand.

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on September 07, 2014, 07:35:25 AM
Hope she nailed the landin' this week. Felt for the bird with the ole boy stompin' at her jesses 'n all.

Came right to the fish
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Running water returned to the house about 5:30 PM yesterday after being absent for almost a month. Had to clean chunks of rust out of faucet aerators afterwards.

Birthday party after church for Esther.

'Tis 69 and sunny. High of 78.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com