Author Topic: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up  (Read 103064 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up
« Reply #340 on: February 21, 2014, 03:03:28 PM »
Del, Them puppets are strange things, usually alter-egos of the person that handles the Puppet.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #341 on: February 21, 2014, 04:10:53 PM »
Kids hat, a puppet minister thing.   ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #342 on: February 21, 2014, 04:19:08 PM »
Can’t ya just envision Walter dealin’ with Del? When they weren’t bad mouthin’ hybrid owners, and/or Achmed, they’d be tellin’ one ‘nother ta shut the hell up……...
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #343 on: Today at 12:32:14 AM »

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #343 on: February 21, 2014, 05:45:59 PM »
That was Cumberland Lou ‘n yes, he passed a couple years ago. Rest ‘im. Carolina Charlie's Feather's husband.

I was messin’ with ya, Roo. Thinkin’ of a boy what took advantage of a pard of mine ‘n practically stole a pump rifle from ‘im inna trade for one them lousy, overrated Glocks.

Heh, heh, heh………….

I know'd both ya was jerk'n my chains, I am pretty thick skin'd

Yep them Glock's is overrated sure am sorry I traded that pricless pump rifle for it.

Arcey that is correct on both accounts on the names.

Stu ain't a big deal here for getting a ccw.  Got one of them $5 tickets back in the last years they gave them. The joke was give them ten and tell them ya'll be back thru in an hour.

Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #344 on: February 21, 2014, 06:14:40 PM »
I just received my Feb. issue of Pro Rodeo Sport News today. There is an article about the coach of my alma mater's Rodeo team coach, Craig Latham. Craig was found to have Cancer a couple of years ago. He continues to be treated and still coaches the Rodeo team, the Asst. coach is Robert Etbauer. Craig and the Etbauer brothers were on the OPSU rodeo team, while they attended school. We never had a College Rodeo team when I attended there. The school earned several National College Championships while they attended. Craig has guided them to a couple of National Championships since he has been Coach. I really enjoyed the article and I am proud be a graduate of OPSU. I hope to meet Craig the next I get back to school. He is an inspiration to the Rodeo team, the students of OPSU, and fans of Rodeo.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #345 on: February 21, 2014, 08:24:14 PM »

I know'd both ya was jerk'n my chains, I am pretty thick skin'd

Good, i need new moccasins. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #346 on: February 22, 2014, 07:03:33 AM »
I'm up, coffee is on.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2014, 07:13:09 AM »
Mornin’, y’all.

41° it Oceana. Mostly sunny with a high near 62°. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.

Made it ta 77° yestitty. Way too close ta the dreaded eighty sumthin’ numbers. Appreciate it bein’ out the freezin’ thing but it’s February. Upside is I ain’t heard the oil burner runnin’ for a couple days now. Things get back ta normal after tamarrah if the guessers hit it right.

Evenin’ meal’s the fat lady’s problem. Don’t wanna know ‘til the time comes.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2014, 08:52:28 AM »
That's a first in a year r 2...coosie finally got up and got the beans going..

MacKensie worth of snow last night. Sun might come out in a month or two I will let it take care of the walk way.

Mathew 5.9

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2014, 09:13:10 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Del.

'Tis 13 and sunny. WC 0. High of 22.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2014, 09:18:13 AM »
Thanks for the coffee,Del ;)

40 and sun here. Supposed to go back in the dumper tonight,might get snow again :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2014, 10:04:11 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. We overslept and the Moose is fixing breakfast and making a pot of Cawffee as well. The temp is 55 and we have a good bit of wind this morning.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2014, 11:19:40 AM »
just sliced and diced up abuch of fruit in a big bowl got'm marrying the flavors in the cooler box.
Got country style ribs(shoulder) for later

Had some leftover sausage gravy on toast....now I need a nap.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2014, 12:26:25 PM »
It sounds like you need a nap, Roo. I have not had some biscuits and gravy in a long time, it sounds comfy.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2014, 11:23:23 PM »
Just got home from the gun show....empty handed. >:(

The only thing I could afford that would have been remotely useful was...a pair of gloves...

Did find a little-bitty rolling block receiver for $40, but that's not incredibly useful without the rest of the rifle...

One guy was selling and original Henry...for $21,000! :o 

One table had a SAA, in working order, for $50.  Then they said, "by the way, I changed the barrel to only accept blanks.  It'll blow up with live .45s."  Grrrrr.

Another firearm of interest was a 1901 Winchester '86 in .50-110-450.  Price was $2100. 

The local Civil War group had their artillery there...with the original Napoleon cannon.   Kinda cool.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #355 on: February 23, 2014, 01:48:18 AM »
We had a pot of pinto beans  and cornbread for supper. Moose went to the grocery store and got a roast, potatoes, carrots, and a couple of onions to fix pot roast for supper on Sunday night. We should have some frozen peas for a green vegetable. We have fog rolling in this morning and lasting till mid-morning.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 435
« Reply #356 on: February 23, 2014, 05:43:39 AM »
 Roast, potatoes, carrots, and a couple of onions for pot roast is my most favorite meal... or  :-\ well maybe a steak  :-\
Tough call
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #357 on: February 23, 2014, 06:26:42 AM »
Partial ta a roast myownself. Want mushrooms in there with it………..

Mornin’, y’all.

34° now, partly sunny with a high near 66°. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.

Scored a sightin’ yestitty afternoon. Just one of ‘em. Saw him/her in the air from the road. Waited for us ta stop then roosted toppa dead tree. Looked ‘round for awhile then left towards the park on the other side of the GC. Rode o’er there ‘n found 13 Eagle Freaks on the side of the road with their cameras all set up. Guess one could say tailgatin’. Thinkin’ some them cameras cost more’n some of my hobby equipment.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #358 on: February 23, 2014, 08:32:26 AM »
Mornin' all. It's a pretty one here at the homestead. Snow's deep & still coming down. Guess I'll skip the trip to North Platte, can't get anyone on the phone there & figure they'll cancel if they got as much snow as we got here. Don't need to be out in the cold & wet anyway - caught a cold from the kids at the monster factory.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #359 on: February 23, 2014, 09:20:45 AM »
Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

Sloppy Joes fer lunch.

'Tis 10, sunny, and windy. WC -6. High of 19.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com