Author Topic: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up  (Read 103086 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up
« Reply #320 on: February 20, 2014, 12:17:07 PM »
We have a Red Flag warning today, no open burn and beware of wind if you are in a high profile vehicle.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #321 on: February 20, 2014, 12:26:26 PM »
The sun's shining and the snow's melting so when the wind gets up to the 40 or 50 mph predicted at least it won't drift.   Judging from the trees & the flag I can see from my window, I'd guess it at less than 30 mph right now. 'Round here we call that "a breeze."

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #322 on: February 20, 2014, 03:52:41 PM »
2-3 inches of snow this morning, all melted now.

In trouble again for speaking the truth, making several paragraphs into one block of text because you are on a smart phone is rather irritating to read and helps dumb down the country.  LOL, as always I find most offended people are rather offensive themselves.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #323 on: Today at 10:04:48 AM »

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #323 on: February 20, 2014, 04:32:41 PM »
In trouble again for speaking the truth, making several paragraphs into one block of text because you are on a smart phone is rather irritating to read and helps dumb down the country.  LOL, as always I find most offended people are rather offensive themselves.

I read that thread - I usually do my entries here on my phone.

Its just as easy to break up paragraphs on a phone as it is on a computer.

Its still fun to see someone get all bent out of shape about being called on something like that ::)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #324 on: February 20, 2014, 05:06:53 PM »
I read that thread - I usually do my entries here on my phone.

Its just as easy to break up paragraphs on a phone as it is on a computer.

Its still fun to see someone get all bent out of shape about being called on something like that ::)

Well I wondered, got them bent anyway cause, well I kinda called some other BS.   ;D   I don't know everything about everything but there are some subjects I'm pretty good with, kinda like hats. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #325 on: February 21, 2014, 06:05:59 AM »
Looks like everybody slept in this morning. I'll start a pot even though I can't have a cup yet. Getting my cat scanned again this morning so no eating of drinking till after.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 435
« Reply #326 on: February 21, 2014, 06:11:56 AM »
Thanks Stu... yeah I'm off to the Doc. on a follow up and in to work after that....looking forward to the Weekend.
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #327 on: February 21, 2014, 06:12:56 AM »
I always enjoy them ‘n MRIs, Stu. ‘Specially after a fast. Have fun.

Mornin’.

64° or thereabouts at the moment.  Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 1500, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1500. High near 69°. Breezy with a south wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.  

Least ways there ain’t no snow in it.

Fish ‘n ‘taters are history. Be diggin’ thru the on site pantry ‘n ice box. There’s some this, some that ‘n a l’il of the other stuff layin’ ‘round. Gonna be makin’ sumthin’ outta that I reckon.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #328 on: February 21, 2014, 06:19:23 AM »
In the past year I've had a lot of CAT scans & a couple PET scans, but no MRIs - they were afraid the bullet fragment in my skull would fly out & damage their machine. Told em it's lead & copper, not steel, but they wouldn't chance it.

The tech is coming in early to do my scan this morning so I can make it to work on time.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #329 on: February 21, 2014, 07:05:28 AM »
Thanks for the coffee,Stu ;)

36 and wet here, dogs are being picky outside.Probably have to go out later and do some clean up. Snow's gone in their cleared out area and all the stuff that got covered is now exposed ::) :P :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2014, 07:25:29 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Stu.

Mostly rain yesterday. Flurries now.
'Tis 17 and windy. "Windy. Colder. Cloudy with light snow likely in the morning...then partly sunny with isolated snow showers in the afternoon. Considerable blowing and drifting snow. Little or no snow accumulation. Nearly steady temperature in the lower 20s. West wind 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 40 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #331 on: February 21, 2014, 09:38:23 AM »
Thinkin’ that t’was the Carolina Sumthin’ fella what showed up once er twice a couple years ago ‘n was gonna straighten up how we welcomed new shooters we didn’t recognize as bein’ as famous as hisownself. We’re still waitin’.  That him?

I think the guy in the right corner was Carolina Charlie? (standin' by hisownself)   Didn't he pass away?

Thanks for the coffee Stu.

Put in papers and fingerprints yesterday for ccw
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #332 on: February 21, 2014, 09:43:27 AM »
I think that short fat guy is our friend litl roo based on pictures I've seen of him.  (If you want it sugar coated call Willy Wonka.) ;D

where is your sensitivity man? that sounds like something my ex would had said ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #333 on: February 21, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »

where is your sensitivity man? that sounds like something my ex would had said ;D

I call them how I see them, sensitivity is for offense yuppies who hate being offended but offend others.   ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #334 on: February 21, 2014, 10:22:42 AM »
That was Cumberland Lou ‘n yes, he passed a couple years ago. Rest ‘im. Carolina Charlie's Feather's husband.

I was messin’ with ya, Roo. Thinkin’ of a boy what took advantage of a pard of mine ‘n practically stole a pump rifle from ‘im inna trade for one them lousy, overrated Glocks.

Heh, heh, heh………….

Diced up some turkey. Found a red ‘tater’s hidin’ place ‘n diced that up too. Fat lady had, or used ta have, three carrots in ‘er bin. Coined them up. Stole her cans of snaps, corn ‘n butterbeans along with a common property can of cream of chicken soup. Found some more edibles ‘n dumped it all in the l’il red one.

Ain’t ‘nuff parsley in it. Take a ride ta the off site ‘n get some shortly. Make an appearance ‘n give the young ladies a thrill.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #335 on: February 21, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. The cold front is still yanking around. I had some oatmeal and toast for breakfast.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #336 on: February 21, 2014, 11:29:21 AM »
Put in papers and fingerprints yesterday for ccw

I figured Montana wouldn't require a permit to exercise a God given right.  They're kind of know for thumbing their collective nose at the federal guberment.  I got a Speeding ticket there back when the 'national" limit was 55 & I was doing dang near twice that.  The fine was $5, paid in cash on the spot, ticket was a receipt.  Trooper smile & wished me a nice day, then passed me before I could get wound up to 100 mph again.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #337 on: February 21, 2014, 01:33:44 PM »
And the rains came. And with them, the darkness………..

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #338 on: February 21, 2014, 02:25:38 PM »
I just sold a hat to a puppet named Sam, never sold a hat to a puppet before.   ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #339 on: February 21, 2014, 03:02:25 PM »
Wasn't it kinda small? ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com