Author Topic: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up  (Read 103063 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up
« Reply #260 on: February 16, 2014, 08:04:33 AM »
24 here, most the snow is gone, may have some freezing rain tonight, just depends on the temp. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2014, 08:41:27 AM »
mornin' all thanks for the coffee...
It is above freezing theis morning and overcast. more weather is predicted again today

went to the local gun show yeaterday

had about 50 vendors lots of lever's and single shot rifles, only one prepper vendor- one had some fancy bead and quill work for sale
Mathew 5.9

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #262 on: February 16, 2014, 10:56:25 AM »
I'll be goin' to the local gun show next weekend.  See what I can pick up ::)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Advertising

« Reply #263 on: Today at 12:16:51 AM »

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #263 on: February 16, 2014, 12:19:15 PM »
Light snow here. 20 and a WC of 10 ::)

Beatin' clothes on the rocks. Girls have been workin' on getting the SIL's mess reduced some. We're getting a new TV stand/electric fireplace Thursday, have to tear down the entertainment stuff and disassemble the old unit(read heavy sucker). Gonna take some of it apart today, doors,etc.... ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2014, 01:00:00 PM »
Forecast today of low of 35, high 44. Currently it's warmed up to 31, seems like the weather liars have lied again. Supposed to be range work day tomorrow, forecast low 60's, wonder what the real weather will be?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2014, 01:13:49 PM »
Sumbody realized the in-house rookie school was hittin’ some sorta milestone then it hit 'em there was only four of us left from the first session in '73.

Was doin' Forgery it the time, real clothes, but they shamed me inta puttin’ onna uniform shirt. It’s hangin’ in the closet now with all the hardware, ‘cept the badge, still on it. Badge is inna plaque hangin’ up here in the HEY! Loft. Fat lady’s got instructions ta shove me in the furnace in it.

Fergot I hadda copy. Ya find all kindsa stuff when yer throwin' out.

I'm the handsome one.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #266 on: February 16, 2014, 01:40:11 PM »
Arcey, How long has it been since your hair was that short? The beautiful weather continues. We had scrambled eggs with cheese and smoked sausage, with English muffins for breakfast. No lunch planned and no clue for supper.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #267 on: February 16, 2014, 02:34:22 PM »
Arcey, How long has it been since your hair was that short?

Back when hope for avoidin’ a knife fight with the neurosurgeon was lost. Cut it off when I had ta start doin’ the MRIs ‘n such. ‘Fore I bought the station wagon, sometime mid May 2010.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #268 on: February 16, 2014, 06:22:10 PM »
Gee,Arcey, You're the only one without specs ::) :o

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2014, 04:30:44 AM »
I put on the. Hot water and Cawffee on the fire. It should be ready in an hour. I have been coughing all night long and could not sleep. I might as well put the Water and Cawffee on.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 435
« Reply #270 on: February 17, 2014, 04:55:37 AM »
Thanks TLD... sorry bout the Cold, I seem to have shook mine, though some effect lingers  :-\

Off to, Job 20 shortly....
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #271 on: February 17, 2014, 06:47:39 AM »
Mornin’, y’all.

Gonna be a good day for the heatin’ oil company. Guessers paintin’ a better picture fer the rest of the week.

It caught up with me, Buck. Got ‘em now.

Sounds like doc visit time in Texas.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 118
« Reply #272 on: February 17, 2014, 06:57:45 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 12 and overcast. 1" overnight. "Snow in the morning...then occasional snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 5 to 7 inches. Highs in the middle 20s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #273 on: February 17, 2014, 08:08:07 AM »
Had a skiff or some other type rowboat of snow over night.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #274 on: February 17, 2014, 09:09:07 AM »
Not even a dingy of snow here & it's over 40 degrees already.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2014, 11:07:48 AM »
Just a light dusting here as well. 16,WC 7. We do have a Winter Weather advisory starting tonight around 7, calling for 3-6" of the evil white stuff and a possibility of freezing rain mixed in ::) :P :-\

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 128
« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2014, 11:18:26 AM »
calling for up to 4 inches over night, only 30 days until SPRING!!! ;D ;D
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2014, 12:10:35 PM »
Might as well rub it in....  It's 10 local time here....and 50 degrees.  Looks to be a warm day.  :P

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2014, 03:00:22 PM »
Rained a bit last night, cloudy most of the morning while we were setting up the range. Sun finally came out and stayed about the time we left. Only 4 of us showed up, so all we did was get all the targets out of storage and set them up, gonna have to do some more repairs before the shoot in a month. Fort was all fallen down, guess there was an indian raid during the winter. It was just made from ready made fence panels fastened to steel posts with zip ties. Guess the elements made the zip ties all brittle and everything fell apart.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #279 on: February 17, 2014, 05:40:04 PM »
I could get spoiled with all of this warm weather.We will have highs in the 70s all week. I went down to Sonic for some dollar hot dogs today for President's day. No clue for supper tonight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com