The Eastern Regional ,who's shootin ???

Started by Rowdy Fulcher, August 24, 2012, 09:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowdy Fulcher

Howdy
The GREAT Eastern Regional is just days away . Who's planning on being there . Who's planning on shooting the 45 Colt Championship ???

jefff

me,its looks like it will be great shoot and hope to see all there.jefff

joec

I'm hoping to make it but not sure at this time. If I can get there I would be interested in the 45 Colt shoot.
Joe
NCOWS 3384

bowiemaker

Pre-Registered:

Lite Colonel
Texas Jack
Bowiemaker
Longarm
Peevine
Fall Creek Sam
One Eyed Floozy
Bushwhacker
Sierra Sue
JW McCandles
Sicilian Joe
Mr. Fixit
A. Ralston
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

bowiemaker

If you are planning to go, it helps if you can let me know even if you plan to register on-site so we can plan accordingly for food, etc.
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

Rowdy Fulcher

joec

Quote from: bowiemaker on August 24, 2012, 02:07:58 PM
If you are planning to go, it helps if you can let me know even if you plan register on-site so we can plan accordingly for food, etc.

Sorry, bowiemaker. I won't know till a day or two before the meet. Unlike many my business (wife and I only) are open 6 days a week. It also comes at a tough time to shut the store down due to the time of the month. Most of our business is the first and last 10 days of the month. I will post at JCR site as soon as I know.
Joe
NCOWS 3384

Cliff Fendley

I plan to be there and will shoot 45 colt championship.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

John William McCandles

Sierra Sue and I are looking forward to it, we'll be down sometime Friday hopefully in time for some of the side matches.
All you fellar's and ladies in the south east come on out for a good time at Old Hooten!!!!!!!!!!

JW
NCOWS #1792
SASS #963
STORM #59
Johnson County Rangers
The Old West Players
Alpine Outlaws (Inactive)
NRA Life
NAHC Life
U.S. Navy Submarine Service Retired

Dynamite Bill

i'll come shoot wit' chawl if'n Jeff will clean mah guns!
The main thing to remember,is not to get excited!

bowiemaker

Dynamite Bill, if you are shooting trap we need to warn the people in the next county not to worry about the booms, it's just Bill.
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

Cliff Fendley

Quote from: bowiemaker on August 24, 2012, 10:24:28 PM
Dynamite Bill, if you are shooting trap we need to warn the people in the next county not to worry about the booms, it's just Bill.

Yes we will need to know, if'n its as dry down there as here we will need to contact the fire department and have a field unit on site.  :o

Maybe it will rain between now and then.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Rowdy Fulcher

Bowiemaker
What is the round count .. Also Side matches ??? It's been a while since I've been to a shoot . Looking forward to seeing everyone .

Tjackstephens

I sure planning to be there. Doubt that I will shoot the 45 though. See all of you there, I'll be shooting Range Det. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

John William McCandles

Quote from: Rowdy Fulcher on August 28, 2012, 10:22:35 AM
Bowiemaker
What is the round count .. Also Side matches ??? It's been a while since I've been to a shoot . Looking forward to seeing everyone .

From the JCR forum as posted by Mike Stapelton

Maximum round count if you use two revolvers, rifle and shotgun is 120 rounds pistol caliber, 15 rounds shotgun or less.

JW
NCOWS #1792
SASS #963
STORM #59
Johnson County Rangers
The Old West Players
Alpine Outlaws (Inactive)
NRA Life
NAHC Life
U.S. Navy Submarine Service Retired

bowiemaker

Side matches, trap and 45 championship will be Friday September 7. Some details are still being worked out but there should be about 10 side matches.

There will be 6 main stages on Saturday September 8. Round count is  2 pistols: 60   Rifle: 56    Shotgun: 20

Details are on the JCR website at http://www.jcrangers.com/2012ER.htm   
NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

Rowdy Fulcher

Bowiemaker
Thanks , looking forward to shooting again .  ;D ;D ;D

Ima Sure Shot

Rowdy, I enjoyed the 45 colt championships! If you remember I beat Irish Dave! and came in 4th that year using 2 hands.  I hope to repeate the feat. Celeste

Tjackstephens

How many will have a trade blanket or put out items for sale or trade? I have a USFA Gunslinger 44/40 with true ivory grips for sale. Any one with interest let me know. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

bowiemaker

NCOWS #3405   RATS #612

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com