Body count

Started by Duke Henry, May 30, 2012, 05:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Henry

Howdy all,
As of this moment I have 48 preregistration forms in my hands. Thats more then half of last years turn out!!!and I know of at least 25 who wont Know for sure it this weekend plus 10 or11 who willsignup at the range.

I am doing my best to posse thoses togather who requested it so please understand if We have to move few folks around to make things work Promisse not to unless its a must. We are planning on 5 posse's to move things alittle faster.
I would LOVE to 5 posse's of at least 20. That would be just soooooooooooooooo Cool!!!!
SO WHEN YOU PACKING TO COME THROW A FEW EXTRA FRIENDS IN THE CAR WITHYOU, OK.
Thanks
Duke
NRA LIFE
COL. BISHOPS RENAGADES
WESTSIDE RENAGADES
REDBRUSH RADIERS

Cole Bluesteele

I guess this really messes up our Texas posse of 15!  Come on guys and gals, sign up!

Cliff Fendley

You got another one coming Duke, I've gotten a little busy and just got mine in the mail yesterday.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Yuma Kid

Duke,
We are at 52 as of yesterday afternoon, sent you some more registrations.
Yuma
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

Dynamite Bill

Nana ( Susanne) & Dynamite Bill are coming with Latigo Joe & Mrs. Judy.   I only buy one roll of toilet paper at a time, I aint buying no green bananas, and I aint never preregistered, but if we could posse up with Jeff & J.D. Goodguy that would be GGRREEAATT!     
The main thing to remember,is not to get excited!

jefff

same here .woiuld like to posse with dynomite bill s wife .jefff

Tjackstephens

Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Irish Dave

Uhhh, Jeff, that sounds downright ungentlemanly...... ;)
Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

River City John

So wish this topic was titled "Head Count" rather than "Body Count" . . . . ;)

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Rowdy Fulcher

RCJ
I'm with you on this one .

Cash Creek

Kind of sounds like working at the mortuary..when the boss ask " what the body count for the month" CA$H
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Tjackstephens

Hope Duke does not know something that we don't. got so hot at the shoot through last year thought I was going to drop. If I get that hot this year you can give me a dnf, because I will be taking a break. Tj  :(
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Cash Creek

Back a few years ago at karate tournaments when it was hot we filled a bottle with ice and water and sprayed it in the face and head area to keep the competitors cool..I know that not PC for the time but if it gets really hot it might keep a cowboy from going down.. but maybe it won't get that hot this year...only 3 more days till the shoot thru and the temp. at 12:30 is 56..CA$H
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Pancho Peacemaker

Please stess HYDRATION at this year's match.

Posse marshalls should:

enforce a "water break" for everyone between stages.

watch for posse members who act confused or excessively fatigued.  Gets these folks to a cool area with something cool to drink.

With careful observation and good hydration, we hopefully will avoid having anyone collapsing. 

A good reminder:  "Drink beyond your thirst."
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Cash Creek

Pancho;

I'm the water boy and score runner this year..there will be plenty of water..just have to get them to drink more, the water break is a good idea..but maybe it won't be so hot this year..right now at 3:54 pm it's 62 degrees.. you guys from Texas will freeze here  ;D .. LOL  CA$H

Cliff Fendley

Cash, I swear I'm going to bust out laughing if people are complaining about being cool, I just wont be able to help it after all the big deal over heat. LOL  ;D

It's supposed to be 51 in Louisville tonight so it will hit upper 40's out here in low lying areas. High's back near 80 on Sunday.

Right now they are predicting 80 degree for the high and lows in upper 50's to mid 60's in Louisville for the end of next week. Evansville weather is about the same so we could be in for some pleasant weather during the Nationals.

At the April JCR shoot we had to call in early because of rain and some folks froze out, then in May we had temps in the 90's. Just typical spring weather for the Ohio valley, just come prepared to dress appropriate for any weather.

I guess after a lifetime of farming and construction work in Kentucky I'm just used to abrupt weather changes.

Johnson County Rangers

Cash Creek

In the Ohio Valley you and have the heat on in the morning and AC on at night same day..If you don't like the weather in Indiana just wait a few min. it will change.. The weather looks good for the week..if we have 75 to 80 shooters we should have 3 or 4 clean shooters..CA$H

Cliff Fendley

I don't expect to shoot a clean match with the running man :-[  ;D

Johnson County Rangers

Duke Henry

423am its 49 degrees. Lookks like it wont be as hot as years past,

RCJ
Used "body count" TO grab your attention. AND will decribe how I will  feel by weeks end ;)
duke
NRA LIFE
COL. BISHOPS RENAGADES
WESTSIDE RENAGADES
REDBRUSH RADIERS

Cash Creek

Cliff:
With the running man you just have to slow down, the way he is set up he don't drop down as much as he did the last time..CA$H

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com