Author Topic: Natioals prep update by Duke Henry  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Duke Henry

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Natioals prep update by Duke Henry
« on: April 04, 2012, 04:54:43 AM »
Howdy All,

First I would like to apolgise to anyone who has tried to contact me and I have not gotten back to. As many of you know I had back surgery in January and came out great and doing awsome now. Some of my meds they had me on made me very tired and was in my own wierd world some of the time. My wife said she saw me trying to call people with the remote control for the TV. :-\
I have it all cleared up now so I back to my less wierd self ;). that being said if you tried to call me please call again I will answer if possible or call you back ASAP.

To bring you up on local things Evansville and Vanderburgh County is now basicly a no smoking area, Hotel, Motel, Bars, Resterants, clubs both PUBLIC AndPRIVAIT You can no longer smoke in.
At the SPORTSMENS CLUB you CANNOT smoke in any building open to the public this includes the CLUB HOUSE and tHE COOK HOUSE but NOT the SPOTSHOOT HOUSE/ since that is a limited access building AKA the offices. You also can not drink spirits in those same places so PLEASE make sure your drink is in a cup or glass not its  original bottle, can, or flask.OK. We can get in alot of trouble for this. local excise cops are everywhere.

We have some new stage platforms at the club a new GALLOWS that is huge an up graded FORT TOWER threr is 2 towers now, and an improved CORRAL with room enough for a herd of horses. I posted Pics On my FACEBOOK page atDUKE HENRY So pop over there and chec them oout.

I will address Many things in different  posts through the week so as to make things eaier and quicker to read and post asnwers to  Questions.

DUKE HENRY
NRA LIFE
COL. BISHOPS RENAGADES
WESTSIDE RENAGADES
REDBRUSH RADIERS

Offline Tjackstephens

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Natioals prep update by Duke Henry
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 10:10:53 AM »
welcome back Duke. Been on your facebook page and great pictures of the rebuild. Hope to try that running man out this month third Saturday. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Offline Trap

• NCOWS
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • John Torrence
  • NCOWS #: 851
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 10:23:14 AM »
 Great to hear your surgery went well!  See you in june.
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:39:16 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com