National..

Started by Cash Creek, March 19, 2012, 03:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cash Creek

OK the National Convention is history, time to thank about the NCOWS National Shoot...I starting to get my thing together don't want to wait till the last min.. just so you guys know we have a NEW Fort and Gallows this year..
check list.
Handguns ready
Rifle  ready
Shotgun ready
ammo ready 500 rounds
looks like I got it all together

See you guys in Evansville..
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Pancho Peacemaker

Got my hotel booked, schedule cleared, and even got me a new sombrero in the works.

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Cutter Carl

Florida will have a representative at the National Shoot this year.  I heard today the a couple others my go also if schedules work out. :D

I am going to send in my registration this week.  Have to decide what class I am shooting.  Probably won't make the long range day but be there for the side matches.

Pancho, what hotel are you booked at?  If you could send me the information I will book there also.  Those of us from the South have to stick together in the north country. ;D
NCOWS #3053
SASS #79783
Cracker Cow Cavalry - Florida's 1st NCOWS Posse
CCC - Marshall
Eagle Scout 1980

Cole Bluesteele

We are all at the Four seasons Inn in Mt. Vernon, IN

www.fourseasonsmotel.net

Cash Creek

Four seasons Inn in Mt. Vernon, IN is only about 15 min. away..

Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Will Ketchum

Is there a motel that is giving us a special rate?

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Cutter Carl

Thanks, I will check it out. 
NCOWS #3053
SASS #79783
Cracker Cow Cavalry - Florida's 1st NCOWS Posse
CCC - Marshall
Eagle Scout 1980

Cash Creek

Pancho:  Do you have to get a room with a extra wide door so you can get your sombrero..in the room??????  ;D ;D

Will:  I will check with Duke Henry Tuesday and about special rate, Im sure we get them just like last year I just don't remember which Motel is was I will get back with a post on it..CC

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: Cutter Carl on March 19, 2012, 08:53:24 PM
Florida will have a representative at the National Shoot this year.  I heard today the a couple others my go also if schedules work out. :D

I am going to send in my registration this week.  Have to decide what class I am shooting.  Probably won't make the long range day but be there for the side matches.

Pancho, what hotel are you booked at?  If you could send me the information I will book there also.  Those of us from the South have to stick together in the north country. ;D

Like Cole said:  The Four Season's Motel is where we'll stay.   It's about a 20 minute drive, but it is very clean, relatively inexpensive, and has free breakfast.  It's a "mom and pop" motel and the owners are very pleasant.  I'd give them a call to reserve.  Their on-line reservation system wasn't working last year.

All of us had such a good experience last year, we've already booked rooms there for this year.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Tascosa Joe

We hope the Cable TV works this year.  LOL
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Cole Bluesteele

Tascosa Joe

Cable TV??? Something my wife prefers/demands.
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

Major 2

Quote from: Tascosa Joe on March 21, 2012, 04:11:17 PM
Cable TV??? Something my wife prefers/demands.

and if Momma ain't happy..... NOOOOOOOOOOObody's happy !
when planets align...do the deal !

Tjackstephens

Yes, my wife thinks roughing it is an air conditioned cabin on the lake that has no tv. Tj  :)
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Will Ketchum

I'm not sure who is the match director, probably Duke Henry. We will be showing up early.  I would like to shoot with the early group, with the posse or stage marshals if possible.  That way I would be free to help run the NCOWS recruiting tent if there is one.

Please let me know by a PM if possible.

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Tjackstephens

Will, Duke is the match director, he is just really tied up and we are trying to help out. The workers will shoot through on June 4 and 5. More later on the time we will start. Tj
Texas Jack Stephens:   NRA, NCOWS #2312,  SASS # 12303, Hiram's Ranger #22,  GAF #641, USFA-CSS # 185, BOSS# 174,  Hartford Lodge 675, Johnson County Rangers,  Green River Gunslingers, Col. Bishop's Renegades, Kentucky Col.

Rowdy Fulcher

Texas Jack
Who's working on Door Prizes ???

Tjackstephens

Rowdy, Don't know if anyone is yet. No one can get door prizes like you use to. Know you don't have the time now. Last year Irv (Snakebite) was in charge of that. Will check with Duke. Tj

Any members that want to donate something for door prizes let me know and I will let Duke know. Tj

Snakebite

Hey Rowdy
Would really like it if you would do the doorprizes this time. You did way way better than I ever did.
Whatcha say?
PLEASE

jefff

come on rowdy he said please.jefff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com