Pony Experss just delivered my May-June Shootist!!!!

Started by Dr. Bob, March 11, 2011, 04:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Ketchum

I have the July/August issue in front of me and the article isn't in it.  I think it will be in the next issue.  Marshal Dave Scott is doing everything he can do to get issues out so we can get caught up to where we should be.

I hope you can be patient.  I know it's hard when you want to read something particular but think of the long time members who have waited a year for this issue.

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Texas Lawdog

I haven't received my copy of the most recent edition of  "The Shootist" either.  I am anxious to read the article on pocket pistols, whenever it comes out.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Irish Dave

Gents:

The "July-August 2010" (yeah, I know) issue of The Shootist is already in the mail and should be showing up in mailboxes pretty quick.
For those waiting on Books' PP article...they'll be disappointed. It isn't in there, either. That issue was 90 percent finished at Convention time and was finished up just after I got back from KC.

The much-anticipated PP article will appear in the issue I'm working on now. While the cover date will read "September-October 2010," the issue will focus on the 2011 Convention and will include Mike's article. I'm about half finished with this issue already and will wrap it up as soon as folks submit some additional Convention-related articles for it.

Hang in there.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Cliff Fendley

I look forward to it, I guess the mail lost my May/June one. Will we be able to pick up copies at the Nationals or something?
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Cash Creek

I didn't get a May/June Shootist, maybe I can read one at the next NCOWS Shoot..
Hiram Ranger #100, Westside Sportsmen Club, NCOWS 3395, SASS 90169, NRA, Col. Bishop's Renegades... Cowgirls are like barbed wire...handle with care.

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: River City John on April 09, 2011, 12:22:45 AM

NCOWS members walk boldly in the light of day and sure-footed in dark of night, keeping faith with our forefathers by protecting the paths of truth that we'll pass on to the future generations. We are quicker to smile, our eyes glow a mite warmer with memories, and our nostrils keenly flare when taking in that bracing draught of clear, uncompromising freshness of Fact over Fiction.

;) ;D :)

RCJ

RCJ,

I'm developing a new web site for an NCOWS posse.  May I use that quote?  You will be credited.

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

River City John

::) ::) ::)

Well sure, use any of those words that you can fit.

No need to use my River City John moniker. Use my pen name, Anonymous.

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com