2011 national convention questions

Started by edward austin cable, March 06, 2011, 11:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edward austin cable

Hello all, I had a couple questions about the national convention. I am not yet a member of ncows, but soon to be as I am filling out the paper work as I type this message. I was wondering, is the national convention the sort of event where anybody is able to attend or is it just for members only? I was hoping to be able to go down to the convention and walk around and get a feeling for what ncows is all about.
Thanks for the help
Cable
"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. " Captain Woodrow F. Call

God invented the whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.

River City John

It's only an event for every man, woman and child!

Be sure to introduce yourself to people and ask questions. ;D

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Irish Dave

Cable:

Thanks for your interest in NCOWS. The Convention is open to anyone who pays the admission fee.
Hope to see you there.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Major 2

edward austin cable.... introduce yourself , I'd be proud to shake your hand... :)

when planets align...do the deal !

Tascosa Joe

EAC:

Stop by and visit.  I hope you enjoy the convention. 

T-Joe
NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life

edward austin cable

Thank you all! I will be sure to look you all up.
Cable
"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. " Captain Woodrow F. Call

God invented the whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world.

Books OToole

Cable;

The convention is a great way to kick-off the shooting season.  You can attend by just paying admission daily.
The best way to experience the entire event is with a Convention Pass for $ 56.50.  This gets you 3 days admission to the exihibition hall, all of the seminars and the banquett (with live music & dancing).  And the Ladies Tea for you significant other.

Books
G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com