A first for Ornery Orr

Started by Ornery Orr, July 10, 2005, 08:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ornery Orr

Shot my first BP cartridge duelist match at NTR last month.  Only had two misses and managed to win my category.  I'm pretty hyped up about it.

Silver Creek Slim

Way to go, OO! The Darkside is calling.  ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Wymore Wrangler

So my coaching is paying off.... ::) ::) ::)  Congratulations Tony!!!!!
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Ornery Orr

I owe it all to Wymore Wrangler and The Lone Gunman.  I saw Wymore doing it and it looked really fun.  When I asked George what he was using for filler in his .45's he looked at me with that Lone Gunman  smirk of his and said ever so matter of factly, "Powder."  I've been loading my .45's that way ever since.  Loading the 12 gauge with the largest Lee dipper (4.3?) then a overpowder card, a cushion wad, 1 ounce of 7.5 shot topped off with an overshot card and a crimp.  Shoots great and I'm having more fun than I ever thought was possible.  I owe it all to Wymore Wrangler and The Lone Gunman!

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Ornery Orr on July 11, 2005, 09:59:39 PM
I owe it all to Wymore Wrangler and The Lone Gunman.  I saw Wymore doing it and it looked really fun.  When I asked George what he was using for filler in his .45's he looked at me with that Lone Gunman  smirk of his and said ever so matter of factly, "Powder."  I've been loading my .45's that way ever since.  Loading the 12 gauge with the largest Lee dipper (4.3?) then a overpowder card, a cushion wad, 1 ounce of 7.5 shot topped off with an overshot card and a crimp.  Shoots great and I'm having more fun than I ever thought was possible.  I owe it all to Wymore Wrangler and The Lone Gunman!
More fun than a person should be allowed to have.  ;) ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Wymore Wrangler

Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com