Author Topic: I would like to form an NCOWS match in NJ  (Read 1836 times)

Offline jesse

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I would like to form an NCOWS match in NJ
« on: November 25, 2010, 10:56:00 AM »
I would like to hear from anyone who is interested in forming an NCOWS match in NJ. I have a venue and steel. Central NJ location. I have become somewhat disillusioned with SASS. To those who still enjoy it God Bless I'm not here to rain on your parade. It's just that I cannot get into shooting cowboy matches when 1/3 of the shooters are walking around with semi auto's on there hips. If you want to shoot that please enjoy I'm only trying to set up a more traditional shoot for those of us who enjoy tradition cowboy.
I have can the matches up at a Central NJ location. Good acess to major highways and all the steel we would ever need also golf carts and trailers for setting up. No matter what type of cowboy you shoot I'm sure you would enjoy this.
Please contact me as I have some disability issues and cannot do it on my own. Again I am not trying to do anything more then giving people who want to shoot traditional cowboy another choice. The more cowboy shooting the better is how I look at it.
Jesse :D

Offline Irish Dave

• Retired Marshal
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: I would like to form an NCOWS match in NJ
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 10:36:45 AM »

Jesse:

Really enjoyed our conversation on the phone recently. Sounds like you have a great situation there for starting a new NCOWS posse in NJ.
Let us know if we can help in any way.

Pards, if you're in Jesse's neck o' the woods, please get in touch with him. It'd be great to see a New Jersey NCOWS club.

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Offline Jed Cooper

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 11:23:58 PM »
Looks like a good excuse for another road trip. I love to shoot at new places. Good luck Jesse!  Keep us posted.   Jed
"Jed Cooper" aka: Dave Hollandsworth

Olde Cop,  NCOWS #2841, Maker of BIG SMOKE, GAF #500
F&AM PM, NRA Life, FOP - Retired , BOLD #615,* Warthawg! ,Hirams Rangers #31, 1860 Henry #97, STORM#351
Marshal - Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society,
http://greatlakesfmc.home.insightbb.com/scarlet.htm
Posse Member - http://home.insightbb.com/~greatlakesfmc/index.htm

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:31:47 PM »

Offline Long Knife Rich

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 01:06:30 PM »
Have you been able to make any progress on this? Sounds like a good idea. I'd be willing to take a trip down your way if it gets going. Good luck with it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com