Author Topic: Richard Mason firing pin too sharp  (Read 10028 times)

Offline Crow Choker

• Top Active Citizen
  • River Banker Extraordinaire
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
Re: Richard Mason firing pin too sharp
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010, 11:54:46 AM »
Ok, my apologies to all concerned. Wonder if the 'Sarge' has any left over 'warm crow'? I had briefly read Sgt. Ryan's post earlier, but can't recall the heading at that time, but noticed when I posted his heading and most of the responses were "Open top fp too long. Figured the post subject got turned around during the discussion. Oh well, a lot of good info was given out. I have a '72 Open Top (Cimarron), never have had any FP issues, but did have the backs of the rims dragging on a small burr on the backside of the frame, which caused some binding. Stoning took care of that. 'Ah-haw'-that's how posts get out of 'kildeer' sometimes-interjecting other usefull, but off subject info in them-You can see I just did it. Shame on me. I use to feed crows once upon a time(hence my name, given to me by a friend), I'll eat it too! Yers- Crow Choker
Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo

Offline Sgt Ryan

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Richard Mason firing pin too sharp
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2010, 07:53:24 PM »
There is plenty of warm crow left over.  I will keep it on the stove so I can have some a little later after my next hoorah.  Ifn any of you folks ever need any I will keep some handy.
I was rather embarrassed posting this as an open top and not a RM.  I think I am over it.  Think I'll have some more crow just to keep myself humble.
Yes Sir General, There are no hostiles in the Little Big Horn region.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com